Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Ultimitely, I would say that top of the league material is defined solely by your league position. At the moment we are top of the league material on account of the fact that we're top of the league.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
£20 we beat you out of sight.

Whilst it's a bit silly to be offering bets on an open and anonymous forum, I would love to take you up on this. I will be in Block S1C, Row Y, Seat 868. I will wait for 10 mins after the game for payment. :D

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Ooooh, I am soooo scared. Honestly, what a retard!

Says the bloke who trolls his rivals fans boards, giving it the biggun, Your a joke Essxeagle, you come on here hiding behind your keyboard trying your best to insult and cause trouble, is being a Palarse fan that tragic that you have nothing better to do than hide behind a computer, trying to be "Well Ard", I am laughing so hard at you being on here, you being on NSC is proof enough it a sad sad time to support Palarse

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Whilst it's a bit silly to be offering bets on an open and anonymous forum, I would love to take you up on this. I will be in Block S1C, Row Y, Seat 868. I will wait for 10 mins after the game for payment. :D
More proof that you only give it big bacuse your hiding behind a laptop

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Oh Surrey Saddo, you really are pathetic. I have not once came on this forum to 'give it the biggun' or be 'Well Ard'. I enjoy the banter between our clubs. The fact that you have finally, finally, reached the same league as us is what prompted my return to your nasty little forum. I just can't wait for the game and if we could only come close to repeating the feeling when we beat you 5-0 at Selhurst, it will make my season. Loser.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Laughing_Hysterically.gif

Keep it up Essex, you are comedy gold hahahahahaha

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Oh Surrey Saddo, you really are pathetic. I have not once came on this forum to 'give it the biggun' or be 'Well Ard'. I enjoy the banter between our clubs. The fact that you have finally, finally, reached the same league as us is what prompted my return to your nasty little forum. I just can't wait for the game and if we could only come close to repeating the feeling when we beat you 5-0 at Selhurst, it will make my season. Loser.

shouldnt you be back at school?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I'm afraid you're the only retard on here, why are you on this inferior forum telling us that you don't care about us? You're a loser! And where do you get off typing things like 'I get high on the taste of Palace success' ? I hope you're not for real cos your taste buds must be parched!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Tottenham have already beaten us in our 'identikit stadium' (have you got no imagination?) 3-2 so even if the derby game went against form, then you can't even have that bragging right.

Oh come ON, an opening friendly hardly qualifies as a first competitive defeat does it? If you avoid losing against Leeds it will all be up for grabs. Mind you I'm not supporting Essex-boy, I think all TRUE Palace fans live Sarf of the river.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Seriously I find it so funny that so many Palace fans are totally shitting themselves that we A. beat them and B. Are a bigger club.

I used to live in that pile of sewage inhabited by vile underclass. I lived in Croyon and hated Palace and the whole scummy London suberb with a passion. So many total, utter, bigoted retards.

I love that we are bigger, better and more classy and way cooler than them and that goes for not just our football club but our city too!!!

Oh year, Palace retards, still not answered how you got 10,000 more plastics in the prem????

The REAL "Captain Sensible" went to Croydon Tech. You obviouly must have stayed in Cane Hill outside Coulsdon.

Jan 30, 2008
for someone who was there back in the day you're showing yourself to be no more than pathetic :rolleyes:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I'm afraid you're the only retard on here, why are you on this inferior forum telling us that you don't care about us? You're a loser! And where do you get off typing things like 'I get high on the taste of Palace success' ? I hope you're not for real cos your taste buds must be parched!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

Why have you posted this irrelevant nonsence twice?? It wasn't worth replying to first time so god knows why I am bothering now????

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why have you posted this irrelevant nonsence twice?? It wasn't worth replying to first time so god knows why I am bothering now????

I have no idea how it posted twice, and I have no idea why you are posting here at all. All you have done is scribble rubbish about not caring about us which is clearly a lie. We understand it must be difficult for you now we are competitive,have a better stafium and so on, but showing yourself up on your rivals board isn't the best cure for the pain you're obviously in.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Shhhhhhhhh Its all gone qiute, his Mum must have told him he cant have the internet any more today untill he has tidyed his room and tryed to find a job

To be fair, it's anyone's game to win or lose on the day. 11 vs 11, and on a 'fairly' flat pitch with a bouncy sphere and two rectangles they are supposed to try to get it into.

Conjecture about who WILL win is futile, as it's going to be down to the chaps on the field and their respective managers.
Yes, there's a chance someone will have bragging rights and will exercise them as much as possible after the game.

It's not life or death, not something to lose sleep over even.
It is something to care about, a lot.

So, with that sentiment, a bit of a laugh and everyone can look forward to a tasty bit of entertainment.

[yt]yachrjvO2Ow[/yt]

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Love how you all think you're going to beat us out of sight, all totally convinced (deluded)! If we play like we did for the first 65 minutes away at Leeds on Saturday we will give you one hell of a game. Take a look on there forums, most agree we should of won and think we are one of the best sides they have faced in recent years. Some poor defending let us down in the end but i fully expect us to learn from it and it won't happen again. Freedman knows how important this game is, if you're expecting to walk all over us i'm afraid you're in for an almighty shock.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here