Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
cliched bollocks. palace fans have predicted our being found out for the past 6 games. there is no 'being found out'. palace could win and we won't have 'been found out', we'll have lost a game. you can claim you will win (don't know why anyone thinks they can predict the future though, to be honest) sure, that's fine. but you need to accept we haven't won 5 out of 6 games and drawn the other (and we were SOOOOO UNLUCKY TO BE PEGGED BACK, PLAYED OUR BEST FOOTBALL THAT DAY ETC) out of pure f***ing spawn!!! TWAT!

found out... pfft. wanker.

turns out i too am getting mad

You sound like a guy with serious anger issues...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Also 5 zero, are you aware that we already have a 1/3 of the points you crusty scrotes got all of last season? After just 6 games, thought you'd like to know!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Time will tell but i have no doubt you will drop off, promoted teams normally start off well. There are at least 8 teams better than you in this league IMO.

your opinion isn't worth the speculative anonymous shit it's written in though is it you f***ing gormless idiot.

edit / note - nice retort, though i choose when to be angry. shouting down morons on the internet is a good way to get my dose of rageahol. everyone needs a snifter now and then.

you seem to have missed my pointing to the conspicuous irony of my angry post and my current avatar also - showing up the fact you are a slow witted, humourless fuckwit. tata!

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Time will tell but i have no doubt you will drop off, promoted teams normally start off well. There are at least 8 teams better than you in this league IMO.

Any more excuses? I remember the comments pre season about how we'd stepped up to the "big league" and we wouldn't cope. Now we're top of this "big league" it's because promoted teams normally start off well? Do me favour. When we got promoted to the Championship whilst at the Withdean we lost 12 games in a row because we were nowhere near good enough or had enough money to actually make a proper go of things. Now we have everything in place and we're doing rather well and are already 2 wins ahead of you.

Would love to know who these 8 or more teams are

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I expect your crowds to dwindle around the 11k mark next season. Have fun playing the Clowns from SE19 in League 1.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

You lot must be going soft because 6 weeks ago there were 23 better teams in the Championship! Very very few of us expect to win this league but we are all going to have a lot of fun watching the season unfold. If we don't go up then it's no great shakes, we nearly dropped into league 2 a couple of years ago so we are all just enjoying it. If you don't like what you see then so be it, but don't bother coming on here trying to drag us to your level.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If you're still top after 15-20 games fair enough. Giving it the biggun now though just makes you all look stupid and deluded. It's a start, nothing more. As i said, i feel you will soon be found out, wouldn't suprise me if you don't win your next 4 league and cup games

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I expect your crowds to dwindle around the 11k mark next season. Have fun playing the Clowns from SE19 in League 1.

Fanatstic timing, here comes another moron. And what do you base your predictions on?

Let me guess, we have 18,000 season ticket holders, an ever increasing waiting list yet you predict our numbers will fall by almost half? Do give us an insight as to what you know :shrug:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If you're still top after 15-20 games fair enough. Giving it the biggun now though just makes you llok stupid. It's a start, nothing more. As i said, i feel your soon be found out, wouldn't suprise me if you don't win your next 4 league and cup games...

Erm, I think this thread was started by Palace fan. Never mind eh? And choose to ignore all my other posts. You and SE25 really do give Palace fans a bad name

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
If you're still top after 15-20 games fair enough. Giving it the biggun now though just makes you llok stupid. It's a start, nothing more. As i said, i feel your soon be found out, wouldn't suprise me if you don't win your next 4 league and cup games...

no-one gives it the biggun. we are almost all, to a man, cautiously optimistic. any albion fan expressing different sentiments is either trolling or caught in a row with similar deliberately fallacious and provocative cnuts like yourself

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win the next 4 games as we've got Leicester away, LIVERPOOL, you lot (and form doesn't really matter for Derbies) and Leeds Utd. It would be a huge ask to expect 9 points and the next round of the cup.

Another thing, it's worth noting that this thread was started by a Palace fan, all posts are in response to the continued spiel from you lot, no one is giving it the 'biggun' you numpty.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
your opinion isn't worth the speculative anonymous shit it's written in though is it you f***ing gormless idiot.

edit / note - nice retort, though i choose when to be angry. shouting down morons on the internet is a good way to get my dose of rageahol. everyone needs a snifter now and then.

you seem to have missed my pointing to the conspicuous irony of my angry post and my current avatar also - showing up the fact you are a slow witted, humourless fuckwit. tata!

I suggest you go talk to Frank...

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Fanatstic timing, here comes another moron. And what do you base your predictions on?

Let me guess, we have 18,000 season ticket holders, an ever increasing waiting list yet you predict our numbers will fall by almost half? Do give us an insight as to what you know :shrug:

I predict that those wheels are gonna start coming off on the 27 September down at the Wonky Warehouse or maybe even before that, starting at Leicester.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I predict that those wheels are gonna start coming off on the 27 September down at the Wonky Warehouse or maybe even before that, starting at Leicester.

How very perceptive of you to predict that we may lose form, and that could start anytime between our next 4 games :facepalm:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

We're going to lose a game at some point, of course we are (just remind you you've already lost twice in 6 games). Doesn't mean any wheels are going to be coming off though, we lost games last year and even went a month or so without winning a game but we still cruised to the title. Not saying we'll do that this year as I think West Ham and possibly Southampton will overtake us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here