Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I assumed this was a post from an Albion fan, what with us being the ones with 18,400 STHs and you with less than half that. Genuinely surprised it came from SE25. You must be a simpleton.

So you don't agree with me then, that all the PLASTICS will f*** off and leave you with a half full Wonky Warehouse?

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
5 Zero, are you essexeagle in disguise? ? ? I realy hope so that would make me laugh sooooo much thinking you vanished and came back with a new name, You are classic comedy gold

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
So you don't agree with me then, that all the PLASTICS will f*** off and leave you with a half empty Wonky Warehouse?

If/When you get your new stadium, holds 25,000? How are you going to fill that? There must be 25,000 palace fans around surely, or are you going to have some PLASTICS having you as their second team? I'll go with the second one :thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There's about 5 Murray/Palace threads alone...
It doesnt matter who started what threads, truth is your constantly here, so reason for that could be 1. we have better forum than palarse 2. Your insainly jealous of us 3. you secretly love us but are in denile 4.You are proof that Palarse fans are just thick and you need to somehow define your masculinity by being a "tough nut" anonomously behind a computer or 5. All of these

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If/When you get your new stadium, holds 25,000? How are you going to fill that? There must be 25,000 palace fans around surely, or are you going to have some PLASTICS having you as their second team? I'll go with the second one :thumbsup:

I repeat what I said in a previous post.

Palace had NINE THOUSAND more people when they were in the prem than when they have been in the champ.

NINE THOUSAND difference in the same stadium.

We have more people as we have an ACTUAL STADIUM now. That's not 'plastics'. Thats people paying money to watch football without it being a misery (as it often was at withdean).

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I repeat what I said in a previous post.

Palace had NINE THOUSAND more people when they were in the prem than when they have been in the champ.

NINE THOUSAND difference in the same stadium.

We have more people as we have an ACTUAL STADIUM now. That's not 'plastics'. Thats people paying money to watch football without it being a misery (as it often was at withdean).

Absolute bollocks.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
You Palace boys crack me up. Some of the lads on here have posted FACTS and asked questions that you continuously ignore, and when you have been shown up, you come back with such an excellently thought out post, for example absolute bollocks. Not many of us are daft enough to believe that we will stay at the top all season, and if we finish mid table that's fine. But we can see how much it's hurting you looking up at us on the summit, when you had us down as relegation certainties. We have a waiting list for our season tickets, although waiting lists are probably an alien concept to you. You have posters up pleading for supporters, if that is not plastic and small time, I'm really not sure what is.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You Palace boys crack me up. Some of the lads on here have posted FACTS and asked questions that you continuously ignore, and when you have been shown up, you come back with such an excellently thought out post, for example absolute bollocks. Not many of us are daft enough to believe that we will stay at the top all season, and if we finish mid table that's fine. But we can see how much it's hurting you looking up at us on the summit, when you had us down as relegation certainties. We have a waiting list for our season tickets, although waiting lists are probably an alien concept to you. You have posters up pleading for supporters, if that is not plastic and small time, I'm really not sure what is.

Alas, this post will be ignored by them SS. A few people have already posted on a similar manner to you, highliting the flaws in their insults. All you get from them is 'plastics' and 'wonky warehouse' spiel. :shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

They've now stopping posting that incorrect FACT on NSC about 35 years in the top 2 divisions and us 0 when I pointed out we had ACTUALLY spent 10 consecutive years in the top 2 leagues.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Love how you all think you're going to beat us out of sight, all totally convinced (deluded)! If we play like we did for the first 65 minutes away at Leeds on Saturday we will give you one hell of a game. Take a look on there forums, most agree we should of won and think we are one of the best sides they have faced in recent years. Some poor defending let us down in the end but i fully expect us to learn from it and it won't happen again. Freedman knows how important this game is, if you're expecting to walk all over us i'm afraid you're in for an almighty shock.

We threw away 2 goals against Blackpool, we should have won that, but at least we not sad enough to lose after gaining a lead. So shoulda coulda don't mean shit. Now run alone back to your forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here