Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Love how you all think you're going to beat us out of sight, all totally convinced (deluded)! If we play like we did for the first 65 minutes away at Leeds on Saturday we will give you one hell of a game. Take a look on there forums, most agree we should of won and think we are one of the best sides they have faced in recent years. Some poor defending let us down in the end but i fully expect us to learn from it and it won't happen again. Freedman knows how important this game is, if you're expecting to walk all over us i'm afraid you're in for an almighty shock.
No. A 1-0 win from a deflected miskick will suffice.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If we play like we did for the first 65 minutes away at Leeds on Saturday we will give you one hell of a game. Take a look on there forums, most agree we should of won and think we are one of the best sides they have faced in recent years

they have been in League One for recent years....

But well done.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Love how you all think you're going to beat us out of sight, all totally convinced (deluded)! If we play like we did for the first 65 minutes away at Leeds on Saturday we will give you one hell of a game. Take a look on there forums, most agree we should of won and think we are one of the best sides they have faced in recent years. Some poor defending let us down in the end but i fully expect us to learn from it and it won't happen again. Freedman knows how important this game is, if you're expecting to walk all over us i'm afraid you're in for an almighty shock.

So we're not allowed to be confident but you are? Given our ball retention the closest your players will get to it is during the warm up, when they kick off & when Speroni is picking it out the back of the net.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
So we're not allowed to be confident but you are? Given our ball retention the closest your players will get to it is during the warm up, when they kick off & when Speroni is picking it out the back of the net.

Blah blah blah blah blah

If that was the case you would be beating everyone 5-0. But the reality is, in your 6 league games, you have scraped a lucky last min win vs relegation fodder Donny, a lucky win vs Pompey (last min pen miss etc) and were average by all accounts agaisn't P'Boro and Bristol City.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Blah blah blah blah blah

If that was the case you would be beating everyone 5-0. But the reality is, in your 6 league games, you have scraped a lucky last min win vs relagation fodder Donny, a lucky win vs Pompey (last min pen miss etc) and were average by all accounts agaisn't P'Boro and Bristol City.

Great to see that you are reading all our reports. How have you been getting on ?

Oct 25, 2003
Blah blah blah blah blah

If that was the case you would be beating everyone 5-0. But the reality is, in your 6 league games, you have scraped a lucky last min win vs relagation fodder Donny, a lucky win vs Pompey (last min pen miss etc) and were average by all accounts agaisn't P'Boro and Bristol City.

the over confidence is coming from both ends......we both know that, and it's all part of the rivalry "experience"

one example being that two of your lot are so confident that you will finish *at least* 3 places above us that they have put money on it

AT LEAST 3

and this was before a ball was kicked

personally, and i'm not alone here, think it'll be a very close game, and an entertaining one........derby games can go either way, we proved that when we beat you 1-0......there was no way we were better than you at that time, yet we raised our game

should be an excellent game

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Blah blah blah blah blah

LOL you are a ridiculous prick. You rhetoric about 'reality' is bollocks. You know, the ones that if my grandma had she'd be my grandad. Apparently the difference between us is being able to defend a lead. I'd worry about that if I were you. And as if you weren't lucky with whatever f***ing result it was where you were stupidly lucky with last minute goals. I can't be bothered to do my homework to argue the toss further with a f***ing wanker like you. Stick your deluded reality up your arse, you stupid histrionic little f***ing creampuff twat.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Blah blah blah blah blah

If that was the case you would be beating everyone 5-0. But the reality is, in your 6 league games, you have scraped a lucky last min win vs relegation fodder Donny, a lucky win vs Pompey (last min pen miss etc) and were average by all accounts agaisn't P'Boro and Bristol City.

and you forgot to add that if Kevin Phillips had not levelled in the 93rd min we would be 6 out of 6, 18 points in the bag and a long long way ahead of you inbreads. you make your own luck in this game pal. RESULTS DONT LIE

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Great to see that you are reading all our reports. How have you been getting on ?

Not bad at all thanks. Home form has been very strong and we were unlucky not to win at the weekend up at Leeds. I'm sure you had us down as relegation fodder but i don't see us anywhere near the bottom from the games i have witnessed. New signings are settling in well, surely you saw how well Murray did the other week on the FL Show??

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Blah blah blah blah blah

Here we go, the old luck card again. I suppose your 1-0 "scraped" win at Hull was lucky, the late "lucky" win against Coventry, how are either any different?
The fact you resort to our performances against Bristol City and P'boro despite winning both as "average", when one of these sides have already beaten you proves to a further extent what you're spouting is yet more bullsh*t.

The excuses/digs from Palace are becoming more and more desperate. We're sat top of the table, unbeaten, why shouldn't we be confident?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Blah blah blah blah blah

Same old crap all of you Palace fans keep using. How about looking at your own fortunes in recent games from our point of view. You got 2 (lucky I believe is the term you use) late goals against Coventry, against average Peterborough you lost after being 1-0 up, you won with an own goal against Hull and beat Burnley who have 1 one game in 5. Open your eyes and stop being so blinded you fool

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Blah blah blah blah blah

Sake. We're 6 points ahead of you. Don't go spouting shit about lucky last minute goals after your two against Coventry. Average aganist Posh and City yes, but still good enough to win when we're not bang on form. You however have played "amazingly well" against Leeds and lost. Which team is showing promotion form? Bearing in mind we are rather in the habit of winning having coasted to a title last season

Not bad at all thanks. Home form has been very strong and we were unlucky not to win at the weekend up at Leeds. I'm sure you had us down as relegation fodder but i don't see us anywhere near the bottom from the games i have witnessed. New signings are settling in well, surely you saw how well Murray did the other week on the FL Show??

Same results at home as us I believe? 2 wins and a draw?

We know how good Murray can be, just as much as we know he'll only show that skill once a month or so in amongst injuries and just general lethargy

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

And you egotistical morons didn't have us down as relegation candidates no? And what Murray moment are we talking about, surely not the one where he had a chance to win it against Blackpool but bottled it?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Sake. We're 6 points ahead of you. Don't go spouting shit about lucky last minute goals after your two against Coventry. Average aganist Posh and City yes, but still good enough to win when we're not bang on form. You however have played "amazingly well" against Leeds and lost. Which team is showing promotion form? Bearing in mind we are rather in the habit of winning having coasted to a title last season

Your be found out in the next 2 weeks, mark my words...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

We heard that all season long last year from Southampton, so I'm certainly not going to believe it from you I'm afraid. Leeds are SHIT this season and you still lost to them despite supposedly playing really well. Reckon you've been figured out already, Freedman and the team bottles it in the second half away from home. Fact

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Why will we, what do you know that we don't, f*** all I'd guess?

Time will tell but i have no doubt you will drop off, promoted teams normally start off well. There are at least 8 teams better than you in this league IMO.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

cliched bollocks. palace fans have predicted our being found out for the past 6 games. there is no 'being found out'. palace could win and we won't have 'been found out', we'll have lost a game. you can claim you will win (don't know why anyone thinks they can predict the future though, to be honest) sure, that's fine. but you need to accept we haven't won 5 out of 6 games and drawn the other (and we were SOOOOO UNLUCKY TO BE PEGGED BACK, PLAYED OUR BEST FOOTBALL THAT DAY ETC) out of pure f***ing spawn!!! TWAT!

found out... pfft. wanker.

turns out i too am getting mad

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As mentioned above, the form book will mean nothing on the 27th. The result could go either way and won't really have an indication of where either team are likely to finish this season. On paper we'll be favourites but that will mean diddly squat unfortunately. I don't think either team will get hammered and it'll just be 1 or 2 goals seperating us at the end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here