Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think Brighton is nice?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Calm down....come on there are more important things to consider than this petty squabbling.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can the moderator close this thread?
Close this thread no.
I was looking for honest gentlemanly replies but someone started kicking up a fuss.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Croydonbloke said:
I was looking for honest gentlemanly replies

Well you won't get that from me :rolleyes:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
CrabtreeBHA said:
I f***ing HATE the buses, 45-55mins every time.....ARGH! they suck!

apart from the erection at the end!...but thats the other thread ;)

The number 2 takes 30 mins from Churchill Square :p It sucks living inbetween two train stations though. :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Peace to Soton, Portsmouth, London, Bournemouth
All the south coast cities are fly to me
Peace to everybody up north and out west
But for me, Brighton, East Sussex is the best
Don't be afraid to venture over the Downs
Although you may run in to some wild ass kids
Take the Victoria train, the thameslink if you dare
And the Megabus also comes here
There's so much to see cuz Brighton's historic
Fools act jealous but you have to ignore it
So I just lounge wit the fat clientel
Down here in Brighton, the place where we dwell

co Gangstarr 1992

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fluffster said:
The number 2 takes 30 mins from Churchill Square :p It sucks living inbetween two train stations though. :(

30mins my arse!
the 20X is faster, thats about 30mins but only goes down middle road meaning I have a walk up stoney lane!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Compared with Croydon everywhere is nice.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dougdeep said:
Compared with Croydon everywhere is nice.
What i can`t understand is i never asked was Brighton better than Croydon anywhere in this thread so why keep bringing Croydon into the debate.
A simple yes or no or your views on Brighton is all i asked.
Maybe that was to hard a question to have asked. Sorry to make you think for more than 10 secionds ladies and gents.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Brighton is a good "city" to be in. Having said that i'm sure it has got worse in the last few years, but go and find me a town, city, vialage anywhere in the UK that hasn't seen an increase in problems and the Chav epidemic. Now i have visited Bradford i really do realise what a sh1thole is.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I love Brighton and all things Sussex - its where I grew up and I am sad to no longer be living there.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Croydonbloke said:
What i can`t understand is i never asked was Brighton better than Croydon anywhere in this thread so why keep bringing Croydon into the debate.
A simple yes or no or your views on Brighton is all i asked.
Maybe that was to hard a question to have asked. Sorry to make you think for more than 10 secionds ladies and gents.

hello berkshire seagull:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
Brighton is a good "city" to be in. Having said that i'm sure it has got worse in the last few years, but go and find me a town, city, vialage anywhere in the UK that hasn't seen an increase in problems and the Chav epidemic. Now i have visited Bradford i really do realise what a sh1thole is.

I couldn't agree more.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Down for the march on Monday. I couldn't help looking in the Estate Agent's windows and dream of being allowed to move home.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Padders said:
Down for the march on Monday. I couldn't help looking in the Estate Agent's windows and dream of being allowed to move home.
Do you already live in Brighton then and couldn`t see anything worthy of moving into.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Padders said:

Me too Padders! First time in Brighton for nearly twenty years Monday and yet me legs remembered every step on the road! If only my company would open an office in Brighton.......:rolleyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Me too Padders! First time in Brighton for nearly twenty years Monday and yet me legs remembered every step on the road! If only my company would open an office in Brighton.......:rolleyes:
Suggest it. You might get the goon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here