Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think Brighton is nice?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Croydonbloke said:
But from what i recall Brighton and the surrounding beaches has a shaded brown coloured water with loads of scum floating around in it.

that'll be the fat sharons down from croydon for the day having an annual bath then.....:jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Ding Dong ! said:
If I had to choose between Beirut or Croydon....

OK you know the answer to that already.

Beirut any day
You cam take the piss out of Croydon all you like i don`t live there, so why should it bother me you`re wasting your time.
CROYDON IS A SHIT HOLE IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, SORRY IF PALACE PLAY THERE BUT THAT IS MY ONLY LOVE FOR THE PLACE.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
You cam take the piss out of Croydon all you like i don`t live there, so why should it bother me you`re wasting your time.
CROYDON IS A SHIT HOLE IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, SORRY IF PALACE PLAY THERE BUT THAT IS MY ONLY LOVE FOR THE PLACE.

So by your own argument your user name is SHITHOLEBLOKE then ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We're not 'a seaside town'. Places like Eastbourne, Hastings, Bournemouth, Weston-Super-Mare and Blackpool are seaside towns. Brighton is completely different. If you don't like Brighton, don't come here. You're wouldn't be made welcome - only humans are made welcome (the rest just wander in anyway), and you'd only make our vibrant, lively, cosmopolitan, leafy (in places) cool city stink of shit.
:tosser:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
that is a very good point re Brighton sea and surrounding beaches (especially heading west towards Shoreham), the surfers in Southwick are always arguing about the state of the water. Its not actually dirty/harmful but just discoloured and murky, I'm told the Pebbles have something to do with it...not sure if thats true or not.
I yearn for crystal clear water round here, then I migth even get a snorkeling kit!
Thanks for your views sir.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:
We're not 'a seaside town'. Places like Eastbourne, Hastings, Bournemouth, Weston-Super-Mare and Blackpool are seaside towns. Brighton is completely different. If you don't like Brighton, don't come here. You're wouldn't be made welcome - only humans are made welcome, and you'd only make our vibrant, lively, cosmopolitan, leafy (in places) cool city stink of shit.
:tosser:
Never my 1st choice thanks.
It already smells of shit so not much would change there either.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Having lived all over the UK, I have seen Blackpool (cheesey and shit), Scarborough (Crap), Whitby (nice in an old fashioned fishing village way), and Skegness (full of chavs).

Brighton by far out shines the lot of em!!

"BRIGHTON TILL I DIE!"
:clap:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Brighton is an ace place to live esp if your a young person. plenty of pubs clubs rest, shopping. i wouldn't live anywhere esle. like yorkie said vibrant cosmopilitan place and there always seems to be plenty of kids in the summer when i go into brighton.

btw my dad is a scum fan having lived around the corner from smelarse park and he wouldnt go back there if you paid him.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Thanks for your views sir.

Not a problem sir, easy to wind up this lot aint it!?! :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Northstander said:
Having lived all over the UK, I have seen Blackpool (cheesey and shit), Scarborough (Crap), Whitby (nice in an old fashioned fishing village way), and Skegness (full of chavs).

Brighton by far out shines the lot of em!!

"BRIGHTON TILL I DIE!"
:clap:
Broadstairs any day.
Plus all those lovely beaches around Devon and Dorset.
Portsmouth and all that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
All you have said is that Brighton is shit and crap, doesn't have a blue sea and that you don't feel safe with your children here. But then you could be describing Croydon as well.

You haven't said WHY you believe any of these things to be true, you're just moaning in a painfully jealous small-town way that you won't ever be able to live in a superior location.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Do you really think Brighton is nice?-

on the whole ,yes , yes i do

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Croydonbloke said:
Broadstairs any day.
Plus all those lovely beaches around Devon and Dorset.
Portsmouth and all that.
Broadstairs and Portsmouth, twinned with each other and more affectionately known as 'Pikey-on-Sea'. Should be perfect for someone living in the Greater Pikey conurbation area to take their caravan and six illegitimate children on holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here