Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think Brighton is nice?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
So was the sky but that looks awful at times as well.

For someone who claims to hate Brighton and the Albion you spend a lot of time on here. F*ck off you scummy c*nt. We can do without your type of filth poluting out nice clean sea air. :censored: :angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Oscar said:
For someone who claims to hate Brighton and the Albion you spend a lot of time on here. F*ck off you scummy c*nt. We can do without your type of filth poluting out nice clean sea air. :censored: :angry:
Comments like that make it more worth while hanging around.
F**k off you Scummy C*nt and you call us pikeys nice to see your on a pikeys level of communication.Knob end

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Do you really think Brighton is nice?

NMH said:
Apparently we should care?

Question; why don't we let you people from Croydon swim in the sea?
Answer; we can't get the smell off the fish.
What fish they wouldn`t dare go near your shores.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
having been down the promenade at lunch i can safely say the sea is loking rather blue today, not amazingly clear but clear enough...alot clearer than usual!
I will inspect closer when I cycle home later.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
having been down the promenade at lunch i can safely say the sea is loking rather blue today, not amazingly clear but clear enough...alot clearer than usual!
I will inspect closer when I cycle home later.
You`re amazing cycling on water wow!!.

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
im not just saying this because im a Palace fan but i do generally feel this way about Brighton. you get off the train and theres rubbish all over the place, you walk down the high street to the sea and theres about 10 drugged up tramps begging for money. you get to the sea and it is grey and horrible and then you have the pebbles which just piss you off, all round i dont like it and wont be looking to go there again in a hurry. now this is simply my opinion so dont slate me for it and as has been said on here already alot of you love it, every man for himself.

i dont live in Croydon and would hate to infact i think i could say id rather live in Brighton than Croydon, all of those things i said about the rubbish and tramps you get in Croydon plus the fact everytime you get on a bus after 10 you feel your going to get mugged or just beaten the shit out of. but like you your beloved team play in Brighton and my mine in Croydon, thats the only association i have with Croydon.

but to answer the question, no i dont think Brighton is nice. oh and just to add to the usual, you wankers:tosser: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
im not just saying this because im a Palace fan but i do generally feel this way about Brighton. you get off the train and theres rubbish all over the place, you walk down the high street to the sea and theres about 10 drugged up tramps begging for money. you get to the sea and it is grey and horrible and then you have the pebbles which just piss you off, all round i dont like it and wont be looking to go there again in a hurry. now this is simply my opinion so dont slate me for it and as has been said on here already alot of you love it, every man for himself.

i dont live in Croydon and would hate to infact i think i could say id rather live in Brighton than Croydon, all of those things i said about the rubbish and tramps you get in Croydon plus the fact everytime you get on a bus after 10 you feel your going to get mugged or just beaten the shit out of. but like you your beloved team play in Brighton and my mine in Croydon, thats the only association i have with Croydon.

but to answer the question, no i dont think Brighton is nice. oh and just to add to the usual, you wankers:tosser: :lolol:
I`ve already been there with this thread and still they come back with the old Croydon shit.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
eagles #1 said:

f*** off scum :p ;)

Have to agree though, Brighton isn't particularly "nice" as in being clean etc... but as summed up by Yorkie, it is vibrant and lively and can have a fantastic night out in the town.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
You`re amazing cycling on water wow!!.

I know it cuts travel time by 10minutes!!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Fluffster said:
f*** off scum :p ;)

Have to agree though, Brighton isn't particularly "nice" as in being clean etc... but as summed up by Yorkie, it is vibrant and lively and can have a fantastic night out in the town.

Calm down....come on there are more important things to consider than this petty squabbling.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can the moderator close this thread?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Perry Milkins said:
Calm down....come on there are more important things to consider than this petty squabbling.

I was being sarcastic. I thought the " :p " and the " ;) " would have made that quite apparent.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fluffster said:
How long does it take to cycle from Brighton to Shoreham? ???

gentle breeze 25-30mins
Strong wind 30mins+
My Record is Brighton to Home in 21minutes!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fluffster said:
Impressive! :clap2: I'll stick to the buses though. ;)

I f***ing HATE the buses, 45-55mins every time.....ARGH! they suck!

apart from the erection at the end!...but thats the other thread ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here