Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really think Brighton is nice?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:
Broadstairs and Portsmouth, twinned with each other and more affectionately known as 'Pikey-on-Sea'. Should be perfect for someone living in the Greater Pikey conurbation area to take their caravan and six illegitimate children on holiday.
When you going then.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
34064 Fighter Command said:
But you said in your first post that they were ALL crap.
I was stating Brighton,Eastbourne ,Worthing,Shoreham,Bognor etc for the record + i wouldn`t put Broadstairs in your league as it is very historic with lovely golden sand.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If you want a gorgeous beach you probably wouldn't go to Brighton. Try Spain instead.

Brighton is so much more than a seaside resort. It's a wicked City.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Croydonbloke said:
i wouldn`t put Broadstairs in your league as it is very historic with lovely golden sand.
Brighton IS very historic

ok , not got the golden sand but still ,whats better then building a pebble castle?

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
My twopence worth.

Brighton is definitely not "nice". Bournemouth is what I would define as "nice", but Brighton - as a small sized city/medium sized town has plenty to do in it. Bournemouth on the other hand does not. The sea and seafront is definitely better in Bournemouth in my opinion, but the nightlife is not a patch on Brighton.

Reading is great nowadays in the city centre but is generally a hole, with the suburbs generally looking god-awful and all the shootings/gangland culture stuff that goes on. Coming down to Brighton for a weekend away from Reading always used to be good because Brighton is not as busy and bustling a place (hardly anywhere near as much traffic and people everywhere!), and its a quality place to relax and get away from it all. And when you want to go out in the evening, then it gets busy and manic again!

Oh, and Brighton isn't full of chavs, which helps...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Braders7 said:
Brighton IS very historic

ok , not got the golden sand but still ,whats better then building a pebble castle?
I would rather have sex on Broadstairs sand than on those hard pebbles?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Wilts said:
My twopence worth.

Brighton is definitely not "nice". Bournemouth is what I would define as "nice", but Brighton - as a small sized city/medium sized town has plenty to do in it. Bournemouth on the other hand does not. The sea and seafront is definitely better in Bournemouth in my opinion, but the nightlife is not a patch on Brighton.

Reading is great nowadays in the city centre but is generally a hole, with the suburbs generally looking god-awful and all the shootings/gangland culture stuff that goes on. Coming down to Brighton for a weekend away from Reading always used to be good because Brighton is not as busy and bustling a place (hardly anywhere near as much traffic and people everywhere!), and its a quality place to relax and get away from it all. And when you want to go out in the evening, then it gets busy and manic again!

Oh, and Brighton isn't full of chavs, which helps...
Good points.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
I would rather have sex on Broadstairs sand than on those hard pebbles?

sand on the foreskin...not good!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
I wouldn`t put in the sand you konow what i mean.

I wont go into it on this thread, come join us at NSP where we can discuss the "Sex On Beach" subject in more detail :thumbsup:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I think what CroydonBloke is trying to tell us, is that he's a a wind up merchant and that we'd be much better off treating him with the contempt he deserves.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Large One said:
I though Pikeys only had sex in their Ford Cortinas.

OI! When i passed my driving test exactly 10 years ago I borrowed my old mans cortina estate for that exact purpose.....damn those boys racers interupting us up Truleigh Hill :angry: why if it we'rnt for them I could've got some :censored:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think what CroydonBloke is trying to tell us, is that he's a a wind up merchant and that we'd be much better off treating him with the contempt he deserves.

He hasn't got it quite right yet.

When FG comes on here, once you've deciphered the heiroglyphics, he proceeds, using some very psychedelic thought processes, to tell us why Dick Tight / Lapdog Perry / fans who are sheep / everyone that we are morons and when are we going to smell the coffee.

Croyodonbloke just says Brighton is shit. Not very imaginative that is it? At least FG has a sense of imagination - however bizarre.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
About time someone realised.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Large One said:
He hasn't got it quite right yet.

When FG comes on here, once you've deciphered the heiroglyphics, he proceeds, using some very psychedelic thought processes, to tell us why Dick Tight / Lapdog Perry / fans who are sheep / everyone that we are morons and when are we going to smell the coffee.

Croyodonbloke just says Brighton is shit. Not very imaginative that is it? At least FG has a sense of imagination - however bizarre.
Just like getting to the point, Nothing wrong in that is there.
Plus i`m not clever enough and wouldn`t pretend to be, to write such words i don`t understand. Well heiroglyphics maybe you can feel me in that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here