Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Recognise A know C, didn't think he was an Albion fan. I am fond of my limbs and kneecaps.

You know C but didn`t realise he was a Brighton fan ?
Well you don`t know him very well then do you ? He has been going for over 30 years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
.... edit double post

D

Deleted User X18H

Well you don`t know him very well then do you ? He has been going for over 30 years.

I don't know him as well as you then. I'll leave it to you to dial 999

D

Deleted User X18H

If the person you are thinking of is indeed from the Worthing area, then he is a doppleganger for the person I am thinking of.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Police looking for

Do you know these men?

03 November 2011
Detectives investigating the disorder surrounding the Brighton and Hove Albion v Crystal Palace match on September 27 have issued four photos of men who they would like to speak to in connection with offences related to it.
Anyone who recognises any of the photos or indeed, are the subject themselves, is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Lodge. All of the photos were taken in Queens Road, Brighton, before the match.
Nineteen people were arrested on the night of the match and five more arrests have been made since. So far,*four have been charged, two convicted, five cautioned and one has received a fixed penalty notice. All are men and predominantly from Sussex.
Thirteen*are currently on police bail. Offences are mostly public order related, but also include assault, assaulting a police officer and drugs-related offences.
Detective Chief Inspector Nev Kemp said: "I expect there to be more arrests arising from the post-match investigation in due course. The operation was very successful in containing disorder and minimising damage but it didn't finish on the day of the match. This is part of the on-going work to identify offenders, bring them to justice and wherever possible, ban them from attending future football matches.
"Brighton and Hove Albion are fully informed of the progress of the investigation and their support and assistance through working in partnership with us has been invaluable. We are committed to dealing with those who wish to use football as a tool for criminality."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here