Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Ironic really this on going cost after the event. If sussex Police had done their job properly in the first place this wouldn't still be going on.

As for the mug shots, what normal person would grass another BHA fan up or infact Grass anyone up.

If I was going to, the fact that they are one of 20,000 fellow Albion fans wouldn't stop me.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ironic really this on going cost after the event. If sussex Police had done their job properly in the first place this wouldn't still be going on.

As for the mug shots, what normal person would grass another BHA fan up or infact Grass anyone up.

I would. Am I not normal then?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I dialled 999 when I saw an ex neighbour of mine dragging his girlfriend out of their flat by her hair and punching her in the face.

Does that make me a "grass"? Damn, I feel bad now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'' We are committed to dealing with those who wish to use football as a tool for criminality."

Surely they just wanted to punch some Palace fans though. How can that be criminal.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
'' We are committed to dealing with those who wish to use football as a tool for criminality."

Surely they just wanted to punch some Palace fans though. How can that be criminal.

Wanting to punch someone is not and as far as I know never has been an offence.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So if you saw someone raping a child you would keep quiet about it?

Not drawn into this bollocks

Be interesting what they are wanted in connection with. Thought the fans were kept apart before the game, therfore can only be public order offences which surely difficult to charge and ban

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I actually thought d was me

:eek:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
If they're the same Brighton 'fans' who were attempting to throw coins and rocks at Palace but in fact 90% of which were hitting fellow Brighton supporters innocently waiting for a train, including women and children, yeah, I'd grass, 'cause I'd want them to f*** off from the football and not have them associated with my club. As it happens I recognise none of them so it won't be happening, but they're f***ing idiots for treating the world like it's 1066 and they need locking up. I'm all for a hostile atmosphere in the ground but when I leave I don't want to have to watch my back for missiles thrown by a guy who could've been sitting near to me, then for him and his goon mates to claim I'm in the wrong for reporting it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Middle aged, white, bald, crap clothes. Those pictures could fit up most football supporters.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I dialled 999 when I saw an ex neighbour of mine dragging his girlfriend out of their flat by her hair and punching her in the face.

Does that make me a "grass"? Damn, I feel bad now.

Further evidence of political correctness gone mad. There are many POSITIVES in relation to domestic violence, but you can't mention them for fear of being beaten over the head with a piece of tofu by some bearded sandal wearing Guardian reader.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So if you saw someone raping a child you would keep quiet about it?

Jesus El Pres, how your mind works. You could have gone up just a tad but you went straight to raping kids.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
What "normal" person gets involved in violence football or otherwise? They deserve all they get.

Well you obviously weren't at the match trying to get back to the coach park, then? We had little choice but to barge, shove and defend ourselves in view of the provocation from a large number of Palace idiots - and for your info for at least 50yds between the West and South stands there were no coppers or stewards.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We had little choice but to barge, shove and defend ourselves

You might want to tweak this a little bit for your defence. Maybe leave out the barge and shove?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here