Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The issue I had was him comment of "what type of person would grass........ANYONE up". He extended the issue beyond football nawtiness, not me!

Fair dos. Well, for the record I'd probably try to kill the child rapist if I saw him/her doing it and I wouldn't bother grassing up a bloke who had a scrap at a footie game. There is a massive grey area in between.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you coomented on their clothes, and you cant see them

I'm not really sure what you're on about as you can clearly see them in photo D as you pointed out.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Secondly: that's not what you said though. You said "is it a crime to want to punch a Palace fan". To which I responded "no, it's not", because the last time I checked, thinking something wasn't a criminal offence.

Voicing it, on the other hand, MIGHT do, depending on the context in which it was said and whether it is perceived to be threatening. Telling someone you'd like to give them a slap is, generally, unlikely to result in their arrest unless you intend them to believe you're going to do it, or cause them to fear that action by your manner or deeds.

In the situation you just described, where a Palace fan came up to you and said he wanted to punch you, presumably I'd never get to hear about it anyway as you're not a grass so I'd probably just leave you to it.

Your taking things on too a literal plain Edna.
I should be more careful though with flippant remarks about harming Palace fans after all that`s what El Pres banned me for last time.
I`ll never learn will I ?

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I take it Sussex police are working hard identifying the Palace fans chanting homophobic chants before and after the game then? Or is that not a PC matter? Especially as these photos show how clear they have the people concerned, look forward to seeing them in the coming weeks?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair dos. Well, for the record I'd probably try to kill the child rapist if I saw him/her doing it and I wouldn't bother grassing up a bloke who had a scrap at a footie game. There is a massive grey area in between.

I agree entirely. If top boys want to go toe to toe let them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
walking Palace up Queens road past two BHA pubs, yeah that's really clued up policing ,all they wanted was a controlled "off "in front of the cameras, PC BHA must be scratching his head .

First time I have ever commented or quoted you, but as far fetched as your post may seem, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth in it.

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Anyone who would consider grassing up a fellow fan merely for scrapping (or more than likely just a bit of pushing & shoving & mouthing off) is the real problem not a few blokes having a row. If you'd grass on them you're the scum not the blokes in the pics. But hopefully no-one would actually squeal. Those comparing grassing on some-one for rape / child abuse / domestic violence to grassing on someone for a bit of football 'violence' are twisted individuals.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No they won't!!!! .....your spare bedroom is a great hiding place......Oh.........errm.......................DOH!!!..........(say nuffink Looney!!!!)

They'll trace your Wi-fi signal, better hand your modpowers over to someone for safe keeping. May I suggest Das Riech?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Anyone who would consider grassing up a fellow fan merely for scrapping (or more than likely just a bit of pushing & shoving & mouthing off) is the real problem not a few blokes having a row. If you'd grass on them you're the scum not the blokes in the pics. But hopefully no-one would actually squeal. Those comparing grassing on some-one for rape / child abuse / domestic violence to grassing on someone for a bit of football 'violence' are twisted individuals.

This has to be the most hilarious post of the day!

D

Deleted User X18H

Recognise A know C, didn't think he was an Albion fan. I am fond of my limbs and kneecaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here