Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Would the pro-snitch brigade turn in a relative if their pic was one of the ones displayed?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
D is committing a crime against fashion. Never wear horizontal stripes if you have a belly, unless you want to look like a beach ball or a fat pirate.

Hold up - I'm sure Gok said that was the great lie of fashion - that rotund fellas SHOULD start wearing hoops! It's just all too much . . .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well you obviously weren't at the match trying to get back to the coach park, then? We had little choice but to barge, shove and defend ourselves in view of the provocation from a large number of Palace idiots - and for your info for at least 50yds between the West and South stands there were no coppers or stewards.

I was at the match and walked to the coach park from WSU. I managed not to assault anyone though. I confess to verbally abusing the passing palace fans however.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wanting to punch someone is not and as far as I know never has been an offence.

So if someone comes up to you on duty and says ''I want to punch your face in'' you`ll turn a blind eye.......... Edna.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Hold up - I'm sure Gok said that was the great lie of fashion - that rotund fellas SHOULD start wearing hoops! It's just all too much . . .

The crime is you watch GOK lol:wrong:

Reported

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Further evidence of political correctness gone mad. There are many POSITIVES in relation to domestic violence, but you can't mention them for fear of being beaten over the head with a piece of tofu by some bearded sandal wearing Guardian reader.

What a f***ing stupid post.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So if someone comes up to you on duty and says ''I want to punch your face in'' you`ll turn a blind eye.......... Edna.

She didn't write anyting about 'saying', she was refering to 'wanting'. It's a bit like calling somone a ****, or thinking someone is a ****. You can think anyone is a ****, but you can only call people a **** if you are able to accept the consequences.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jeepers. This is a few blokes having fisticuffs with a few other blokes. It's not beating the crap out of a woman and it's certainly not rape. Let the police do their job and leave them to it. For once I find myself agreeing with Dougal. If the police had been on the ball in the first place there would have been a handful of arrests at worst.

As others have said, can we clamp down hard on some of these fashion horror shows. It makes us Brighton fans look crap. Remember chaps - tracksuit bottoms are never a good look.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Of course I would. How many hundreds of times do you think I've heard that, or words to that effect, in my career?

:facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Secondly: that's not what you said though. You said "is it a crime to want to punch a Palace fan". To which I responded "no, it's not", because the last time I checked, thinking something wasn't a criminal offence.

Voicing it, on the other hand, MIGHT do, depending on the context in which it was said and whether it is perceived to be threatening. Telling someone you'd like to give them a slap is, generally, unlikely to result in their arrest unless you intend them to believe you're going to do it, or cause them to fear that action by your manner or deeds.

In the situation you just described, where a Palace fan came up to you and said he wanted to punch you, presumably I'd never get to hear about it anyway as you're not a grass so I'd probably just leave you to it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What impresses me, is the quality of the photographs. They are better than my passport photo.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Jeepers. This is a few blokes having fisticuffs with a few other blokes. It's not beating the crap out of a woman and it's certainly not rape. Let the police do their job and leave them to it. For once I find myself agreeing with Dougal. If the police had been on the ball in the first place there would have been a handful of arrests at worst.

As others have said, can we clamp down hard on some of these fashion horror shows. It makes us Brighton fans look crap. Remember chaps - tracksuit bottoms are never a good look.

The issue I had was him comment of "what type of person would grass........ANYONE up". He extended the issue beyond football nawtiness, not me!

Jan 30, 2008
walking Palace up Queens road past two BHA pubs, yeah that's really clued up policing ,all they wanted was a controlled "off "in front of the cameras, PC BHA must be scratching his head .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here