Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dinner Tonight

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Think I may cook a Spaghetti Bolognese and open a bottle of red.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was a microwave curry for me from the petrol station. Why does the rice have to be so perfumed?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
dougdeep said:
It was a microwave curry for me from the petrol station. Why does the rice have to be so perfumed?

To mask the smell of diesel??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oven chips and those little mini chicken kiev balls. All rather uninspiring, but hey, its Tuesday. The dullest day of the week.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Sausage casserole for me.try it you'll be amazed.

Sausages (browned)
Onions
stock cube
wine (red)
seasoning

then let it simmer for as long as you like

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
had some wholemeal doorsteps from my own bakery,with some honeyroasted gammon cooked by myself,with some crunchy leaf salad,cherry tomatoes,red onion and cucumber,and some lovely relish again made by myself.:bowdown: ,i have just had some loverly carrot cake,yes you guessed it,made by me.and im not talking that horrible one with that cak icing on top,although we do make it,im talking proper farmhouse slab cake,with real carrots and walnuts

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
empire said:
had some wholemeal doorsteps from my own bakery,with some honeyroasted gammon cooked by myself,with some crunchy leaf salad,cherry tomatoes,red onion and cucumber,and some lovely relish again made by myself.:bowdown: ,i have just had some loverly carrot cake,yes you guessed it,made by me.and im not talking that horrible one with that cak icing on top,although we do make it,im talking proper farmhouse slab cake,with real carrots and walnuts

I need to visit your bakery.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Dominos pizza later at work, last night on shift... Hooray let's hope it's a quiet as last night as Saturday/Sunday was a right ball ache.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
had myself a pan fried gigit steak (of lamb) with some mint and olive mash and a red wine reduction sauce was nice.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Edward Scissorhands said:
I need to visit your bakery.

Make sure it's not Forfars.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
to be honest it will probably be hot x buns i will be eating fror the next 4 days cause thats what i be doing:nono: mind cant beat a fresh light fruity but not over spiced bun,not like the cak doughy tasteless buns supermarkets produce ALLyear round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here