Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dinner Tonight

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm biased, I used to live down the road from Delight and convinced them my name was Farnsworth. Lovely fellas and the meat is always nice and fresh. Golden Grill is for Hove numpties.

Jul 20, 2003
spaghetti with creamy mussel sauce and a green salad for me tonight

bitchin'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Undecided.
Could be a chicken chow mein from the chippy on the way back from the pub. Lashings of soy sauce and a couple of sneaky prawn crackers, all washed down with a coulpe of beaters.

Or I might have a nice cheese & ham omlette.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I might just go and make a cottage pie now.

And I will use some Hendersons relish. Purchased at the Wednesday Club shop. A local delicacy in a blue and white striped bottle (red and white in the United shop apparently).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Goats cheese and red pepper quiche with new potatoes, cabbage and (possibly) some beans....all washed down with a few beers or a bottle of red and some charlton v middlesbrough action!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
80's Seagull said:
I had a great dinner lastnight. Went to Blubeckers at Bolney Stage. Mussels for starter, nice rare steak and chips washed down with a very pleasant aussie merlot, finishing with warm chocolate brownies with baileys cream. Excellent stuff.

It's very nice in there and they really welcome kids too.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Corned beef hash, grilled to finish with lashings of cheddar cheese for a tasty crust.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
the best kebab..

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Officially the best best kebab shop in town.

i woulf disagree- try the golden grill, church road hove (near the hove town hall

open late. very tasty tucker (chicken kebab, salad, with mayo is da bomb!)

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Got roast Turkey with all the trimmings tonight.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Normally have it easter sunday but off to plumpton races instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here