Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dinner Tonight

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Rangdo said:
Make sure it's not Forfars.
you are joking,read what my post said,homemade everything all on the premises,not mass produced crap thats a day old b4 you eat it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Dominos pizza later at work, last night on shift... Hooray let's hope it's a quiet as last night as Saturday/Sunday was a right ball ache.

Night shift grub - jacket spud at 3am always gets me through the worst hour (3-4am)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Edward Scissorhands said:
So where is your bakery? :D
in lancing mate,havent been their long,well since xmas,and we make everything on site fresh daily,its a bakery,deli shop,plus coffee shop coming soon,again only the best coffee will be used.
the deli is coming on okish,homemade sausage rolls,cornish pastys,hand raised pies,proper scotch eggs,quiches,salads,strudels,roulades,ciabiatta pizzas.
it has meant i have had to give up away games for a while,but once we have it sorted,i will be ok

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
empire said:
in lancing mate,havent been their long,well since xmas,and we make everything on site fresh daily,its a bakery,deli shop,plus coffee shop coming soon,again only the best coffee will be used.
the deli is coming on okish,homemade sausage rolls,cornish pastys,hand raised pies,proper scotch eggs,quiches,salads,strudels,roulades,ciabiatta pizzas.
it has meant i have had to give up away games for a while,but once we have it sorted,i will be ok

cornocopia or something like that, isn't it?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Cheeky Monkey said:
Night shift grub - jacket spud at 3am always gets me through the worst hour (3-4am)

I'm hoping to get my head down for a couple of hours if it's quiet - but you can never tell.

empire said:

Sounds great empire, best of luck.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Opened the bottle of red, but couldn't be arsed to cook the spaghetti bolognese...:drunk:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I had a great dinner lastnight. Went to Blubeckers at Bolney Stage. Mussels for starter, nice rare steak and chips washed down with a very pleasant aussie merlot, finishing with warm chocolate brownies with baileys cream. Excellent stuff.

Jul 20, 2003
I had veal

:hangs head in shame for public effect and to conceal smile because it was very tasty:

not something I would normally eat but I was in an italian restaurant and the sauce sounded (and indeed was) damn great

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was working till 12 ish last night so all I had was cold pizza from a delivery compnay in London somewhere and some chicken wings

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here