Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dinner Tonight

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Indian with the two kids as the wife is in Southampton with a mate watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show and staying overnight.

I thought it was going to be full of pooftahs in drag, but she phoned and told me there are loads of gorgeous girls in fishnets and short skirts.:down:

Still, she reckoned it was brilliant.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Home made chilli con carne, featuring half a bottle of red wine, just to give the minced beef that little bit of 'depth'....mmmmmmm

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beef roast, very good parsnips :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
had to settle for gammon egg and chips - if it had of been anything else i would of slapped my mother for not producing a sunday roast, especially on easter:angry: :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I fried a turkey we had kept since Christmas since it's Easter, with all the trimmings followed by a homemade sticky toffee pudding and my boy told me my cooking "Is not as good as nannys" and asked for cheese on toast. Last time I make any effort for him!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Ha! Probably, but fried turkey is the way forward. It is so good, so bad for you but so good. Brine it overnight and then fry it and it's like nothing you'll have tasted before! The turkey stays all moist and juicy!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
was meant to be going to the new mexican in worthing today, LIMING or something, just had a call to say "our opening weekend has been so busy im afraid we are closing. Oh and we have run out of stock.

wankers, nice way to advertise a new business!!

So Indian takeaway tonight :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here