Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diego Gomez

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Even if Gilmour would leave, I don't think any more midfielders are coming in. Another CB and/or another RB could come but anything more in terms of midfielders or attackers looks very unlikely to me. The competition is already unreal.
You don’t think the club are looking for a Gross type profile?

We’re stacked in certain types of midfielders/attackers but there’s no other player in the squad with the pedigree and wide-ranging skill set he has. Perhaps Hinshelwood in a few years time but that’s no certainty.

I agree with @Hugo Rune, there’s surely a reason we’ve tried to sign KDH and Ferdi.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Let’s see.

We were after a midfield goal/assist king in KDH and are losing our own German version this week. I think Hürzeler needs a big contribution from midfield in this department but it’s not clear who he favours at present, especially if Wieffer is going to sit in very deep with the centre backs.
I think we are in a relatively good place with midfielders but we are obviously after one further signing. Someone that can play in different positions and cover the right wing back position.
If it’s not Ferdi then Brajan Gruda perhaps who seems to be able to play in different positions.
However, it appears that Yalcoure seems to have impressed in training and the coaching team may feel that ACD can play in the required role.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Enciso in tears being strapped up on the bench after coming off with 10 mins to go.

Paraguay winning 1-0 and on way to semi finals.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Has any more said about this? Does the fact that he was strapped on up on the bench indicate it is less serious?
Yes the fact he hasn’t gone straight down the tunnel for a proper assessment in the dressing room is hopefully a good sign.

A hamstring pull or strain should only take a week or two to recover from, a tear would be a lot more serious.

The tears probably indicate he knows his Olympic Games are over as the semi finals are Monday and the medal matches Thursday and Friday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh for absolute f*** sake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here