Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you support another team before you became a Brighton fan?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Well like all young kids I was very impressionable, so like most people at my school I supported a BIG club.

My Dad lived within walking distance of the Goldstone and often went to games, so I would say Brighton is definately "in my blood".

No offence but it obviously wasn't because you followed another club before you did Brighton?

Listen i am not criticising you honest, i just find it odd how people can say they support one club and then they are devoted to another.

Probably happens all the time, but as i say i just don't undertand how

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No offence but it obviously wasn't because you followed another club before you did Brighton?

Listen i am not criticising you honest, i just find it odd how people can say they support one club and then they are devoted to another.

Probably happens all the time, but as i say i just don't undertand how

When I "supported" Arsenal when I was much younger, it wasn't like I went to any games. I would watch any games on the tv, get a shirt for Xmas and tell everyone I supported them whenever they won something!

I went to a Brighton game back in 99/00 which was my first match, and it all went from there really.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
When I "supported" Arsenal when I was much younger, it wasn't like I went to any games. I would watch any games on the tv, get a shirt for Xmas and tell everyone I supported them whenever they won something!

I went to a Brighton game back in 99/00 which was my first match, and it all went from there really.

Fair enough

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Yes......Man U and i still like to see them win. Live in a far flung sussex town and not until i started to drive did i come to visit The Goldstone....then i was hooked. I have recently moved to Hampshire but i could never support anyone else. Brighton through and through and at the moment having a messy time what with them scummers Pimpey winning the sodding cup

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nope - SUPERFAN :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As many of you know I was going to a Dover Athletic game until Krispies converted me to the Albion. That was 11 years ago, and I always feel that I owe that man an awful lot.

I was born and bred in Dover, and followed their exploits. But I found life and soul with Brighton.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well to be fair if you followed Halifax you would be more of a glory hunter than following Brighton Fruity!

:lolol:

OI!

We've won three trophies (not counting however many SSC wins) in the last 10 years, not bad going.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Chelsea was the first team I supported until I started going to the Goldstone, so now it's Brighton 1st and Chelsea 2nd. Where as little bulldog is Chelsea 1st and Brighton 2nd. It gives us a common interest.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Man United and Tottenham, still look out for the results.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
United in the standard "they're doing well, I'll support them" mode...

Also been Harps since birth, think its a legal requirement to be allowed use the surname or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here