Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you know........? A thread full of useless facts

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mr Popkins said:
Bristol time used to be 15 min behind the time in london due to it being further west, but this caused havoc with the introduction of the railways and timetables , so was harmonised.

Someone should tell the railways that then.

Last edited:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Just a quote for the day:

Reporter, to Liam Gallagher: "What would Oasis have been like if there was no Noel?".

Liam: "I don't f***ing know do I? That's like saying would Jesus Christ have been a paedophile if he had a crisp packet stuck to his head".

A man of very little subtlety.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Cannabis is illegal, hash isn't

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
1) The only vehicle legally allowed to "jump" red traffics lights is a Royal Mail Van delivering a Declaration of War to the Queen for her to sign.

2) Americans call us Limeys...many many years ago when scurvy (sp?) was a threat on long distance ship journeys, we used to use Limes as the citric acid in them prevented scurvy...

I thank you!

MRRF 10

thats gratitude

the first policeman to be murdered on duty was metropolitan police constable william grantham. he saw two drunk irishmen fighting over a woman; he tried to help, but was beaten to death by all three, including the woman.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
AlbionFan and 227BHA stole my avatar!

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
This reminds me of those films you see, the ones where there are 2 identical people. One is the good guy and the other the bad one, but the star of the film has to find a way of working out which is which.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I drove from Backwell, N.Somerset to Crawley, via Isleworth today.

I got caught in god awful traffic on the M25 today.

In a Chinese takeaway in Crawley 2 small veggie pancake rolls cost £2.40. In my local Chinese takeaway in Somerset 4 of the same cost a mere £1.50.

Everyone but me has gone to bed.

The 8 cans of Strongbow I purchased a short while ago has been severely depleted.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Marshy said:
There isnt a word that Rhymes with Orange......:lolol:

Nor purple, nor month:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here