Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson to Peterborough - Any truth??

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He doesnt score goals anymore, i saw him 3 times this season and a whole lot more on telly and he's no where near good enough.

Ifil on the other hand has banged a few in.

And with the A-League almost over we could do worse than see if he's available for a loan until the end of our season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Powerful forward? Good in the air? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Mellotron - spot on :thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is the Cox rumour true ? Is this one true ?

If we were not in the position we are in I think Dickenson to Peterborough would be good. He is OK but if we get the £300K back I think we could use the money better.

What is confusing is that Carole looks crap and Cox is a much better attacking option on the left (and Lua Lua is only here for a month).

And up front we have no muscle if Dickenson goes. I have said every team needs a big nuisance up front - I think there are a lot of strikers who can do the job better than Dicko , Kandol ? But if there is no replacement it would be madness to let him go now ??

I am getting concerned.
Yeah but carole will be gone soon and cox is shite most of the time anyway.:thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Liam Dickinson said:
I feel I can bring something a bit different to the side, I am good in the air, can work the channels and hold the ball up.

What planet are you on Liam? You've been shit at all but one of these in a league below.
The fact you think you are good in the air says it all, you are SHIT in the air, dean cox wins more headers than you you pathetic excuse for a footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here