Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Rookie said:
how much have you put in? And where do you get that he has recovered the money from??
Thats a typical retard post,you can sniff his arse all you want,but i can certainly see what has been happening at the club for years.Ripping the fans off and begging for money.None of the board invest in the players side of things???

So its left to gullible fans like you to awnser his call and donate:cool:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sir albion said:
Thats a typical retard post,you can sniff his arse all you want,but i can certainly see what has been happening at the club for years.Ripping the fans off and begging for money.None of the board invest in the players side of things???

f***ing 100% correct :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
To many fans on this board have their tongues up tights arse

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
Does he have a license to print his own money? A Chairmans job is not just to put his own money in, but keep the club afloat to attract other investors.

Considering we have lost a potential £30m in revenue over the last 10 years, we have done well to see three seasons of Championship football.

Wilkins DOES have a tight budget to improve the squad. Do strikers (20+ goals) come cheaply? Do we have £300k to spend on a single player leaving money to be spent on on other areas? I very much doubt there will be a great deal of money spent by the teams in League One next season, apart from the usual suspects.

so bof where is the 150 grand we bid on the portvale bloke gone then??? ???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Barrel of Fun said:
Does he have a license to print his own money? A Chairmans job is not just to put his own money in, but keep the club afloat to attract other investors.

Considering we have lost a potential £30m in revenue over the last 10 years, we have done well to see three seasons of Championship football.

Wilkins DOES have a tight budget to improve the squad. Do strikers (20+ goals) come cheaply? Do we have £300k to spend on a single player leaving money to be spent on on other areas? I very much doubt there will be a great deal of money spent by the teams in League One next season, apart from the usual suspects.
Yeah new investors are flooding in????

They don't come cheaply,but we just flog em off anyway,the board just want to get the youngsters in with the hope they can be sold end of.Its not the board that need appreciation its the fans.

:drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sir albion said:
Yeah new investors are flooding in????

They don't come cheaply,but we just flog em off anyway,the board just want to get the youngsters in with the hope they can be sold end of.Its not the board that need appreciation its the fans.

:drink:

We are a selling club until we have a steady source of income and assets to our name.

Why do you think investors are not coming in? Quite possibly because we are a sinking ship until we get Falmer. You are effectively denying that the board have done a decent job - how many other clubs have been homeless for so long? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sir albion said:

I've told you before Sir Albion take the easy option and do everyone a favour, follow your local Premiership Club and all this angst will disappear, Reading will have a new plastic fan and you can consign the Albion to the bin. You never go anyway so you won't be missed :lolol: oh and :salute:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
some people are beyond belief - we are currently a poor club. DK and the rest of the board HAVE put money in to keep us afloat but we are running at a loss due to our current situation without our own home. If you know someone who has all the money you want then please point them out as I'd love theclub to be able to flash the cash. The honest truth is you are all talking shite and not helping the club in tough times. I we work together, the future will be bright, If the current board get fed up - I can't see anyone currently queueing to take over

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Barrel of Fun said:
We are a selling club until we have a steady source of income and assets to our name.

Why do you think investors are not coming in? Quite possibly because we are a sinking ship until we get Falmer. You are effectively denying that the board have done a decent job - how many other clubs have been homeless for so long? ???
Yes dam right i am???
homeless for 10 years and always skint,raked in millions in recent years yet nout goes on players.There is plenty of money out there and i bloody hope that once we get falmer dick will push off.

hired seats for how many years?
The fans have really suffered and it shows by the attendances that things are looking grim.No decent manager to bail us out this time.Certain for relegation aswel next season.:angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Seagullible said:
some people are beyond belief - we are currently a poor club. DK and the rest of the board HAVE put money in to keep us afloat but we are running at a loss due to our current situation without our own home. If you know someone who has all the money you want then please point them out as I'd love theclub to be able to flash the cash. The honest truth is you are all talking shite and not helping the club in tough times. I we work together, the future will be bright, If the current board get fed up - I can't see anyone currently queueing to take over

Ok fair point,but why does the chairman spin the crap that

1)We are a big club
2)That we have a healthy budget

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Seagullible said:
Chairman come and go,dick will never sell anyway as he has debt ridden us and he wants to make a fortune and sell us in time.The board haven't kept us afloat.Its the sale of players etc that has saved us.If the board have kept us afloat then tell me why we have millions in debt????

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
kestrel said:
Ok fair point,but why does the chairman spin the crap that

1)We are a big club
2)That we have a healthy budget

Most of us feel we are/should be a bigger club then we are and we do have a large fan-base.
The budget thing is up for speculation as none of us including Naylor actually know. It is possible that the budget IS a good one BUT the board are being very strict on who it goes on. DW may want somone but the board don't aqree so don't allow the deal. just a thought

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
sir albion said:
And what exactly has dick night gone through????

The man has pumped in 1.5 million of his own money into the club in 10 years??? thats abismal end of,and you can bet your bottom dollar he has recovered that 1.5 million aswel.

Face it dick is full of shite and always will be,potless and clueless.You can be sure our huge mounting debts won't affect knight.:angry:

With all due respect that is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on here and that is saying something. You have absolutely no facts to back up any of that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sir albion said:
Yes dam right i am???
homeless for 10 years and always skint,raked in millions in recent years yet nout goes on players.There is plenty of money out there and i bloody hope that once we get falmer dick will push off.

hired seats for how many years?
The fans have really suffered and it shows by the attendances that things are looking grim.No decent manager to bail us out this time.Certain for relegation aswel next season.:angry:

10 years is hardly Dick's fault is it!? Did expect the board (when they took over) to magic up a plan for a stadium? These things take time. As for the delays in the planning process - are these the fault of the board? Could you please indicate which site you had in mind, that was readily available and would not see any objection.

The plan was to be at Withdean for 3 years so it would not have been worthwhile buying the seats. Just unfortunate that we are well into the fifth year of the planning application.

Push off? :nono: That is gratitude for you.

I certainly don't remember people falling over themselves to take on the club when we neared extinction. Besides, I am sure he will be delighted to hand over the reins WHEN we have built the stadium.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Barrel of Fun said:
10 years is hardly Dick's fault is it!? Did expect the board (when they took over) to magic up a plan for a stadium? These things take time. As for the delays in the planning process - are these the fault of the board? Could you please indicate which site you had in mind, that was readily available and would not see any objection.

The plan was to be at Withdean for 3 years so it would not have been worthwhile buying the seats. Just unfortunate that we are well into the fifth year of the planning application.

Push off? :nono: That is gratitude for you.

I certainly don't remember people falling over themselves to take on the club when we neared extinction. Besides, I am sure he will be delighted to hand over the reins WHEN we have built the stadium.
Yes some is the boards fault,the f***ed up once which cost us a year.If we had a board with more money we would be in our stadium by now.Dick is an amature and talks to much bullshit.You have your opinion and so do i,but all i see is the club ripping off fans and promising a transfer kitty which never happens.Trust me im like thousands who have had enough with this complete bullshit that neverends.Dick will never do wrong in many of you lot on here.

People need to open there eyes for once???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here