Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DICK KNIGHT you are slimey for what you've done

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Firstly I know there are a hundred threads like this. Secondly I know I probably get banned for this post. And thirdly at this exact moment I couldn't give a f***.

I have been a Dick Knight Fan since the beginning. I know he interferes to much in team affairs, for example we all remember Fredico Turenizo (one of Uncle Dicks signings), and this season, the first Dean Wilkins knew about Murray arrving is after Dick Knight had signed him. He also told Wayne Henderson he didn't like him, and didn't want him here, and thats half the reason he left as he did.

But what he as done today, proves to me he is a slimly, spineless, back stabbing, nasty, self-important, two-faced piece of work utter c'unt. He refuses to give Wilkins a free run at the job and then sacks him. From today I am firmly anti Dick Knight for the timing of this.

I always thought Falmer would be his crowning moment, even if it has took him more f***ing years then anyone would have dreamt possible to deliver. But after today I hope the c'unt is out of the club before we get there.

What sort of man puts Wilkins in the postion of sacking half his team, then a day later sacks him. Is the c'unt to spineless to do it himself?

Mickey Adams was our god. But this whole things leaves a very bad taste in the mouth, and probably the most under hand spineless things an Albion chairman has done since that other **** Stanley sold the club to Archer for £50.

DICK YOU SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

IF THIS GOES WRONG NEXT YEAR, THEY'LL BE CALLING FOR YOUR HEAD BEFORE THE YEARS OUT, AND YOU'LL f***ing DESERVE IT YOU C'UNT.

But as you've done it, try and leave the manager to manage the club.

You are chairman, be a f***ing chairman and let the manager manage, and buy his own f***ing players. If you are so desperate to buy and sell who YOU want, make your f***ing self manager.

It you spent more time in the boardroom, and less time interfering with your last few managers, maybe the whole Falmer saga wouldn't of been such a drawn out f*** UP.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Are You Wilkins In Disguise
Are You Wilkins
Are You Wilkins
Chez your a big Kuipers fan:D

Why do you think we never signed a new keeper? Why do you think Wilkins never gave him the number one shirt, yet was never able to replace him?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
:thud:Its not his decision:thud:

Then he should resign as Chairman. If he's not actrually got the power that his public persona suggests, then he should stop living the lie, and tell Tony Bloom he should step up to the plate and announce himself as the decision-maker at this club.

Personally, Ithink it is still very much Dick Knights decision, because I do not know for sure any different. The rest is just speculation and hearsay. Knight is at the top, so he take the plaudits and the flak.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
get a grip who says wilkins never knew anything about murray signing? And about kuipers why has he been dropped more times than an an English slip fielder.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Then he should resign as Chairman. If he's not actrually got the power that his public persona suggests, then he should stop living the lie, and tell Tony Bloom he should step up to the plate and announce himself as the decision-maker at this club.

Personally, Ithink it is still very much Dick Knights decision, because I do not know for sure any different. The rest is just speculation and hearsay. Knight is at the top, so he take the plaudits and the flak.
Let be honest though. IF IT WASN'T FOR DICK C'UNT KNIGHT f***ing THE SQUAD UP AT CHRISTMAS, YOU'D BE IN THE PLAY OFFS NOW. WILKINS PERFORMED MIRACLES WHEN YOU CONSIDER WHAT HE HAD TO PUT UP WITH FROM ABOVE.

Micky, I hope you know what your letting yourself in for!:bigwave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is football, for God's sake.

Knight gave Wilkins his first management opportunity in football, now he can walk into almost any job of his choosing.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
get a grip who says wilkins never knew anything about murray signing? And about kuipers why has he been dropped more times than an an English slip fielder.
Wilkins didn't know, you'll have to take my word of that. Kuipers? He's still here though! Dick c'unt Knight never allowed Wilkins to sign another senior keeper, yet give Kuipers a deal that guarantees him a new deal. Catch 22. All Wilkins could do in protest was not issue the number one shirt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here