Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DICK KNIGHT you are slimey for what you've done

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
TCB, I really think that Wilkins performance at the Albion would make him a realistic target for at least half the Championship clubs and all League 1 clubs at coach level, and possibly decent manager jobs in League 1.

Chairman love a coach who can step into the breach if the manager gets sacked, and Dean fits the bill.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Wilkins didn't know, you'll have to take my word of that. Kuipers? He's still here though! Dick c'unt Knight never allowed Wilkins to sign another senior keeper, yet give Kuipers a deal that guarantees him a new deal. Catch 22. All Wilkins could do in protest was not issue the number one shirt!

I'm sorry but its easy to say that and there has been no evidence of this having actually happenned (regarding murray) why was Kuipers allowed out on loan? I do agree it is shoddy the way Wilkins was treated but all I'm saying is that this smacks of something much more deep lying than what you have already mentioned, read between the lines I guess. I can see Wilkins now taking a top job with a youth academy in the prem.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
well said mr burns - someone else that knows the truth - oh we don't need another keeper michel is fine - i don't rate hammond let him go - that man dick is a c**t - and what is is with some twats on here saying this has been on the cards for months - Dean has been treated like shit and i wouldn't blame him if he told that stupid bastard knight to stick his job right up his arse - we finished 7th not bloody 17th - all he said last season he wanted this season is progress - he got that and more - he would probably have got playoffs if he ever managed to let a mager at this club manage - what does dick knight want - a yes man who does everything he says - he might as well get in the dugout his self with all the decsions he makes at the club!!!

Yoda

English & European
You didn't seem to mind when McGhee was treated worse.

Oh please! McGhee was a dead man walking half way through the season we got relegated and proved it at Southampton on Boxing Day. Having the attitude of 'we're not going to get anything out of this game so I'll experiment' proved it.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Bollocks. We were going nowhere fast. Now we have a half decent manager.

Simple.
Simple is it.

After he left the Albion, explain how you can rate Micky Adams as half decent?

He's been sacked everywhere he's gone. He done well here with one of the biggest budgets in the division, but what the f*** hass he done since then.

He better hit the floor running, 'cause if he don't, many Albion fans love affair and his god status will come crashing down around him.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
well said mr burns - someone else that knows the truth - oh we don't need another keeper michel is fine - i don't rate hammond let him go - that man dick is a c**t - and what is is with some twats on here saying this has been on the cards for months - Dean has been treated like shit and i wouldn't blame him if he told that stupid bastard knight to stick his job right up his arse - we finished 7th not bloody 17th - all he said last season he wanted this season is progress - he got that and more - he would probably have got playoffs if he ever managed to let a mager at this club manage - what does dick knight want - a yes man who does everything he says - he might as well get in the dugout his self with all the decsions he makes at the club!!!

Ah, you're confusing 'knows the truth' with 'agrees with you'. Again.

You think Micky Adams is a 'yes' man? He's the one most in a position to tell Dick to get the f*** out his space and cut him him some slack.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
How about trying to support the team? Whatever decisions are made dont dispute them. If there is a better manager out there then employ him simple.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Simple is it.

After he left the Albion, explain how you can rate Micky Adams as half decent?

He's been sacked everywhere he's gone. He done well here with one of the biggest budgets in the division, but what the f*** hass he done since then.

He better hit the floor running, 'cause if he don't, many Albion fans love affair and his god status will come crashing down around him.

I, on the other hand, will support him.

Like it or not, he IS the Albion manager, and I feel it kind of churlish not to support him, really.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And to think I thought Man City were mad as a balloon sacking a manager who has made as much progress as anyone could have reasonably expected in the space of 1 season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wilkins is clearly better as a coach than a manager. The danger for the Albion is that he joins, say, a Sheff Wed, Watford, QPR as First Team coach and then poaches a disillusioned Elphick, Cox or Lynch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here