Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Reality Check

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's far better to be brainwashed by Dick Knight than to be 'brain'-washed (do you have a fully functioning one?) by a liar and a fantasist like you.

Go lick dicks arse you fool,do some research for once on bha fc and see how the figures work out.You are obsessed with knight and also obsessed with the fact you think he saved us:yawn:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You don't have opinions, you only have fantasies.

You spend so much time talking about licking Dick Knight's backside, I'm just wondering if there is something you feel the need to tell us. It is, after all, very disturbing reading your felching fantasies...
Knock it on the head numpty:rolleyes:
Archer and belloti where proper cun£s i know that:glare:but also you need to understand that if it wasn't for falmer we would probably have folded by now due to huge debts???

My point is clear that mr knight hasn't made us a stabled secured football club,if we never got falmer and went bust with huge debts would you still worship you're god????

If you don't like it don't reply tubby:lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Knock it on the head numpty:rolleyes:
Archer and belloti where proper cun£s i know that:glare:but also you need to understand that if it wasn't for falmer we would probably have folded by now due to huge debts???

My point is clear that mr knight hasn't made us a stabled secured football club,if we never got falmer and went bust with huge debts would you still worship you're god????

If you don't like it don't reply tubby:lol:

Your 'point' is rambling, contradictory, incoherent and indicates that your command of your native language is that of a seven year old. Given that you are clearly very stupid as well as a fantasist, why expect anyone to take you seriously?

Please return to your paper round.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
worked tirelessly for 10 years to deliver a ground and a team worth watching

nope, DK employed lots of lawyers and consultants to do this.

we all work tirelessly.

i stick to my point i made a week ago. It is Dicks fault we are no longer a mid table championship team, he bottled it TWICE.

if you are proud that you pay £26 odd to sit in a shit hole stadium and all is good, forget it.

10 years ago DK helped us, now he is a hindrance. Its like ppl in the 50's saying we still want churchill as prime minister because he helped us with a fight 10 years ago.

move on and look at the now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Your 'point' is rambling, contradictory, incoherent and indicates that your command of your native language is that of a seven year old. Given that you are clearly very stupid as well as a fantasist, why expect anyone to take you seriously?

Please return to your paper round.
O really:laugh:
I bet you are a trolly boy at tesco's or a potless student tax dodging???

:whisky:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

we all work tirelessly.

i stick to my point i made a week ago. It is Dicks fault we are no longer a mid table championship team, he bottled it TWICE.

if you are proud that you pay £26 odd to sit in a shit hole stadium and all is good, forget it.

10 years ago DK helped us, now he is a hindrance. Its like ppl in the 50's saying we still want churchill as prime minister because he helped us with a fight 10 years ago.

Good to see others are not blinded by facts,the time we get falmer it will be 13 years homeless with large debts.

Constantly we had the begging bowl out and pay stupid prices for tickets,just how stupid are some people.:glare:

great contribution brunswick:drink:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So where would we build this stadium that would be devoid of any possible planning delays?
The board as a whole can put there hands up that they made an error that cost us a year:nono:
Then you have this pathetic 14-15 month delay before building,all this should have been ready.The funds and investers should have been 99% organised ready for the off.

Fact is you don't see this anywhere else in the country bar here,by the time the funds are sorted northmptons ground would have been built already.

Thats 2 1/2 years lost already:nono:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The board as a whole can put there hands up that they made an error that cost us a year:nono:
Then you have this pathetic 14-15 month delay before building,all this should have been ready.The funds and investers should have been 99% organised ready for the off.

Fact is you don't see this anywhere else in the country bar here,by the time the funds are sorted northmptons ground would have been built already.

You really are a bit on the dense side, aren't you? I mean, I thought it was all a wind-up show, and bluster and hot air from you. But it's not, is it? You're actually a remedial.

You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

we all work tirelessly.

You can tell the quality of a post like that when you have Sir Albion / Berks agreeing with you.

I'm just curious - what exactly did Dick bottle twice?

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Strikes me this is getting a bit out of hand.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with what Dick's done for the club over the last decade. Anyone who can remember the final years at the goldstone, or rainy Tuesday nights standing at Gillingham with 1500 others praying for a bit of inspiration from such football luminaries as Rod Thomas and Jeff Minton wouldn't for a minute support some of the bile which is coming through.

In my opinion, Dick has imaginatively got us playing back at Brighton, brought some of the best football league managers in the country to the club, won us 3 promotions, and brought through a large number of very good young players. Dean Wilkins is developing into a good young manager too - and deserves our support.

However, I do think there are some valid questions over the dealings with players - which Dick seems to have complete control of. The success that Sussex Cricket Club has had (with not a lot of money and a crap ground...sound familiar?) has been based around a tight-knit "family" attitude, a good young coach and the backing of a strong board.

Recently, from where I'm standing, the management of various contractual negotiations seems to have been a long way from this - and I can't help thinking that there's something fundamentally wrong in how the club's being run from that angle. I'd also like to understand the role of our newish "Managing Director" Mr Brown in all of this, who seems strangely anonymous at such a difficult time.

Here's to a good result today anyway. It'll all seem ok if we stuff Oldham.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I don't think anyone would have a problem with what Dick's done for the club over the last decade. Anyone who can remember the final years at the goldstone, or rainy Tuesday nights standing at Gillingham with 1500 others praying for a bit of inspiration from such football luminaries as Rod Thomas and Jeff Minton wouldn't for a minute support some of the bile which is coming through.

In my opinion, Dick has imaginatively got us playing back at Brighton, brought some of the best football league managers in the country to the club, won us 3 promotions, and brought through a large number of very good young players. Dean Wilkins is developing into a good young manager too - and deserves our support.

However, I do think there are some valid questions over the dealings with players - which Dick seems to have complete control of. The success that Sussex Cricket Club has had (with not a lot of money and a crap ground...sound familiar?) has been based around a tight-knit "family" attitude, a good young coach and the backing of a strong board.

Recently, from where I'm standing, the management of various contractual negotiations seems to have been a long way from this - and I can't help thinking that there's something fundamentally wrong in how the club's being run from that angle. I'd also like to understand the role of our newish "Managing Director" Mr Brown in all of this, who seems strangely anonymous at such a difficult time.

Good points well put.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

good points - before seeing your comment I've just asked "Ask the Club" about Mr Browne. Interesting comparison with Sussex CCC, particularly as the successful club did not happen overnight, nor indeed with the original Committee, Chairman and Chief Exec. When the Comm/CE had taken the club as far as they could, new ones were brought in (also open warfare in the Boardroom at time!).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You can tell the quality of a post like that when you have Sir Albion / Berks agreeing with you.

I'm just curious - what exactly did Dick bottle twice?
You are a right case:yawn:
You are one of many on this sight who attempt to gang up on people who criticise knight,funny thing is you idiots are in the minority as thousands have had enough of us being financially stretch and having a severe lack of ambition.

You might want to know that many fans do want success in the higher leagues and a few quid to spend,know chairman has managed this for decades.

Dick dictates everything on the running of the club and the players we get,can't wait for him to go....

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
O really:laugh:
I bet you are a trolly boy at tesco's or a potless student tax dodging???

:whisky:

How very DARE you speak to NSP's very own TV celebrity like that! :laugh:

You really don't have a clue do you? Another one of those, 'get rid of Dick, it's all his fault, move over for the imaginary millionaire' types who just is not living in the real world! :bla:

I'd also just like to point out that this thread is the FIRST and probably the LAST time I will ever completely agree with Uncle Spielberg! What is the world coming to! :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Congratulations, this either a great wind-up or you are a complete numbskull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here