Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Reality Check

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My god its like talking to two year olds, seriously how hard is it to write an advert, use your imaginations for f*** sake!

Suggest you try using your brain. Who in their right mind would invest in any property with no assets ? You ? Oh, wait a minute, you don't have any money, not hard to work out why in your case.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The treatment Dick Knight got on the phone in was a disgrace. Some of you lot do not deserve to have a chairman as superb as Dick Knight. This man has saved our club and worked tirelessly for 10 years to deliver a ground and a team worth watching. He is a better chairman imho than any other in the football league, forget Abramoich I would rather have Knight.

Dick will deliver the stadium and on time I am confident. Although they have planning permission they have 120 conditions to meet first. This takes time and they need the financial structure first. The diggers will be in around Autumn 2008.

I have criticised Dick for his in house managerial appointments and am not a fan of dumping McGhee and appointing Wilkins or of Hinshelwood and a few other things but he has delivered Horton, Adams, Coppell, Taylor and McGhee all quality managers for the Albion in their time.

He has helped finance £ 1 000 000 losses each season to ensure the club does not go under and we can get the stadium and move onwards to the Premiership.

We have had 3 promotions and 2 league titles and 3 seasons in the 2nd highest flight of English football. We are having a solid but uninspiring mid table campaign this season and the only remaining excitement of the FA Cup round 4 was thrown away but Dick does not need abuse for this. I thought he was very tolerant yesterday on the phone in with people making snide comments which they did and if I was him I would have thought you load of Bastards do not deserve me and fecked off.

People talking of Knight walking away need a reality check. This man should be the 1st to walk on the Falmer pitch. All this abuse and thankless fans and he make want to walk , we could not blame him if he did.

Where the feck would we be then ?. :rant:

:clap2::clap2:
:clap2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The treatment Dick Knight got on the phone in was a disgrace. Some of you lot do not deserve to have a chairman as superb as Dick Knight. This man has saved our club and worked tirelessly for 10 years to deliver a ground and a team worth watching. He is a better chairman imho than any other in the football league, forget Abramoich I would rather have Knight.

Dick will deliver the stadium and on time I am confident. Although they have planning permission they have 120 conditions to meet first. This takes time and they need the financial structure first. The diggers will be in around Autumn 2008.

I have criticised Dick for his in house managerial appointments and am not a fan of dumping McGhee and appointing Wilkins or of Hinshelwood and a few other things but he has delivered Horton, Adams, Coppell, Taylor and McGhee all quality managers for the Albion in their time.

He has helped finance £ 1 000 000 losses each season to ensure the club does not go under and we can get the stadium and move onwards to the Premiership.

We have had 3 promotions and 2 league titles and 3 seasons in the 2nd highest flight of English football. We are having a solid but uninspiring mid table campaign this season and the only remaining excitement of the FA Cup round 4 was thrown away but Dick does not need abuse for this. I thought he was very tolerant yesterday on the phone in with people making snide comments which they did and if I was him I would have thought you load of Bastards do not deserve me and fecked off.

People talking of Knight walking away need a reality check. This man should be the 1st to walk on the Falmer pitch. All this abuse and thankless fans and he make want to walk , we could not blame him if he did.

Where the feck would we be then ?. :rant:
I would be very happy to see dick walk,if only it was that easy.That has to be the biggest load of turd i have ever read:laugh:
the stadium is about 4+years late,dick took over our club not saved it???in 10 years we have hardly moved and have huge debts,what exactly has your bum boyfriend knight actually acheived in 10 years?
you may have done this thread to get applauded by most on here mmmmm:yawn:
Problem is most on here lick dicks arse big big time,dick can't do anything wrong on this site,he is wrapped in cotton wall:glare:

You see dick is the main problem this club never moves forward,you actually need a reality check as you like most on here have been brainwashed by the same old drivel like.....

If it wasn't for dick we wouldn't have a club:yawn:
dick has put his own money into the club:yawn: 10p

Of course you're opinion will be greatly worshipped on here as per usual:glare:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Suggest you try using your brain. Who in their right mind would invest in any property with no assets ? You ? Oh, wait a minute, you don't have any money, not hard to work out why in your case.

ever watched Dragons Den?! Besides you dont know if you dont ask, advertising now will heighten the awareness of the position and get people interested for when the time is right.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I would be very happy to see dick walk,if only it was that easy.That has to be the biggest load of turd i have ever read:laugh:
the stadium is about 4+years late,dick took over our club not saved it???in 10 years we have hardly moved and have huge debts,what exactly has your bum boyfriend knight actually acheived in 10 years?
you may have done this thread to get applauded by most on here mmmmm:yawn:
Problem is most on here lick dicks arse big big time,dick can't do anything wrong on this site,he is wrapped in cotton wall:glare:

You see dick is the main problem this club never moves forward,you actually need a reality check as you like most on here have been brainwashed by the same old drivel like.....

If it wasn't for dick we wouldn't have a club:yawn:
dick has put his own money into the club:yawn: 10p

Of course you're opinion will be greatly worshipped on here as per usual:glare:
Yet another pile of crap

As you obviously weren't around the stadium took ages because of government planning - nothing to do with who is running the club. However it's debatable whether it would have been applied for if Archer was still around

If Dick only 'took over the club not saved it' then you obviously think Archer was doing a great job - are you Greg Stanley?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Thousands if not millions of people invest in business' with no assets every day?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yet another pile of crap

As you obviously weren't around the stadium took ages because of government planning - nothing to do with who is running the club. However it's debatable whether it would have been applied for if Archer was still around

If Dick only 'took over the club not saved it' then you obviously think Archer was doing a great job - are you Greg Stanley?
I certainly was around,the club f-cked up with the application once which cost us a year,my opinion is that money talks and i still believe that if we had a rich chairman we would have had a stadium yers ago.

but thats just an opinion:glare:

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
'Sir' Albion - just what planet are you on? If it's the sort that gives you a knighthood then it's even further from reality than I thought. Every sentence you excrete has so much in it that's just plain wrong that it's hard to know where to begin putting you right, and in the end i suspect it's not even worth trying. As LB so eloquently put it, you are shit.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
'Sir' Albion - just what planet are you on? If it's the sort that gives you a knighthood then it's even further from reality than I thought. Every sentence you excrete has so much in it that's just plain wrong that it's hard to know where to begin putting you right, and in the end i suspect it's not even worth trying. As LB so eloquently put it, you are shit.

It would be a waste of time explaining, as he wouldn't believe you anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here