Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight has to go with wilkins!

Yoda

English & European
No more bloody moaning threads PLEASE. One bad game and they all come out the woodwork. All we need is Uncle S and byf and it will be a complete moanfest.

One really bad game and it's all doom and gloom on here. f*** sake people.

KEEP THE FAITH.

Here! Here!

READ MY f***ing SIG YOU BUNCH OF NUMBNUTS!!!!! :rant:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Here! Here!

READ MY f***ing SIG YOU BUNCH OF NUMBNUTS!!!!! :rant:

A defeat, however unhappy it makes you is part and parcel of football. Most fans can accept it.........but aligned with players leaving and quotes of basically "what the f*** is going on..." is enough to make alarm bells ring.

Sep 15, 2006
QUOTE=Woodchip;2246009]Just my opinion, like... but you are an utter CUNTCHOPS! Less shit comes out of a horses arse than out your mouth. Return to where thou come you snivelling little shit-stirring weasel fuckhead!!!

Just my opnion, like![/QUOTE]

:salute:[
Moral high ground taken by me I'm afraid.
Interesting others here are debating the issues and you use expletives, as an ostrich would....

woodchip, I'd say more like mdf old boy....:bigwave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do not think they should go but I do feel that, DK as 'the boss' of this club should call in the Management staff and ask some serious questions about the match and performances against Millwall, and establish a route forward..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you not think that that would happen almost automatically?

I would like to think so yes, but reading the Argus I would think DK is more interested in protecting his own ego. I believe that G O'C is probably right in what he says, if not DK would have said nothing, I think, the old no smoke without fire syndrome.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** me its ONE game.

We will WIN some we will LOSE some. Im sure its just a bad result and every team has them.

Leeds lost to Cheltenham recently for instance...get a grip.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
There is no point having a rational discussion with you, Jonny Byrnes Ego, as you appear from your previous posts to be little more than a troublemaker with your own agenda.

Did I forget to mention that the Albion got the go ahead for the new stadium?!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't know about asking questions but it seems that DK has already made some decisions about at least 2 of the current team – whether Wilkins likes it or not. Don’t expect either Savage or O’C to play on Sat.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I would like to think so yes, but reading the Argus I would think DK is more interested in protecting his own ego. I believe that G O'C is probably right in what he says, if not DK would have said nothing, I think, the old no smoke without fire syndrome.

The 'no smoke without fire' phrase is almost certainly the biggest load of meaningless bollocks phrases ever invented. In other words, someone can make up a whole pile of shit about someone, and have anyone believe there to be some truth because why would someone else have said it in the first place? Oh, please - it's the oldest trick in the book if you wanted to smear someone's name.

And you want to get an idea of Dick Knight's ego from the Argus? NSC might as well get an idea of your ego from me, for all the truth and relevance it would have.

G O'C might, or might not be right - I don't know. Do you? The point is, what is the point is airing it so publicly, aside from having Andy Naylor jizz over his keyboard at this lovely story he's now thinks he's got?

Sep 15, 2006
You don't have the high moral ground, JBE.

You've already been found out about Falmer (Jeez, did you ever make a pillock of yourself then), you haven't a clue what you're on about, and this latest fishing trip is pathetic.

Absolutely spot on, not!
Everything I posted yesterday is in the Argus today. I do have a vlue what I am on about therefore.

the lard one, unlucky, moral high ground gone even higher. :bigwave:, oh and :salute:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 'no smoke without fire' phrase is almost certainly the biggest load of meaningless bollocks phrases ever invented. In other words, someone can make up a whole pile of shit about someone, and have anyone believe there to be some truth because why would someone else have said it in the first place? Oh, please - it's the oldest trick in the book if you wanted to smear someone's name.

And you want to get an idea of Dick Knight's ego from the Argus? NSC might as well get an idea of your ego from me, for all the truth and relevance it would have.

G O'C might, or might not be right - I don't know. Do you? The point is, what is the point is airing it so publicly, aside from having Andy Naylor jizz over his keyboard at this lovely story he's now thinks he's got?

I do not know, as you dont either, whether what G O'C is saying is right. My reading of this article is that DK has not stated that what was said is wrong, which if it was I feel sure he would have said so, because he is not slow in trying to gain points and supporter praise. It is my view that the content is probably right but DK has become annoyed at the manner in which it was raised, and by whom, rather than deny the story all together.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
:nono:

What a load of BOLLOCKS.

We're currently 11th in the 2nd Division,alot better than where we would be without Knight.

TBH, I don't think we'd even have a CLUB without Knight.

We already owe him a lot. I honestly believe he has the clubs best wishes at heart and is doing the best he possibly can with what he's got.

Allowing players wages to rise to a level which bankrupts the club is in nobody's best interests.

Fork Me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here