Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hate Palace, I also hate standing up. I propose a word change to this chant:

Sit down if you hate Palace.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Let's be honest, it's pretty much only the north stand that stand up anyway.

why not sing this instead "we're brighton and hove albion, we'll stand if we want!!" just like we did at Boro, when they told us to SIT DOWN!!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I tend not to get annoyed by football chants, and other minor things that have zero impact on my life

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
Sounded great when you sang it with a full stadium before we tonked you at the Amex shame there wasnt many Bha fans left in the stadium after the 80th minute tho :lolol::wanker:

That all said I dont bother singing the old we scored 5 they scored none Brighton take it up the bum either, crap chant, hold on isnt it we scored 3 they scored 1??
I do sing that one tho :lolol:

See you soon girls:catfight::shit:

Am taking a BHA mate to the game for the 1st time ever am dreading it!! You never know you might get a Mcshane own goal :(

Palace didn't equalise until the 80th minute. The mass exodus occurred just before the final whistle when Murray scored the 3rd.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Anyone who doesn't hate Palace isn't BHA. End of discussion.

Everyone should hate Palarse, I do, but I wont stand up or sing it in any match except against Palarse, then I will stand and give it full volume.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Des was the sort of celebrity we needed to push our claims for a new ground and he did regularly and i am sure that there are many supporters like myself who appreciated his efforts.
I am pleased to support his disapproval of the Palace chant to stand up and hope the club take action against those standing,there are plenty of people who will snap up those seats that become available.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Lack of songs? That just isn't true.

We have plenty of songs, the NSK just want to create some kind of stupid 'ultras' type atmosphere and don't sing the old traditional songs that everyone can get involved with.

Well that is complete bollocks! Infact it was them who spent ages trying to GOSBTS sung properly, I also link myself with the NSK but sit in the centre and you'll catch me every game starting songs classic Brighton aces, Peter Ward, etc etc so your wrong again. perhaps you should go and sit with them for a game and see what actually happens rather than pass judgement without experience.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How about this as a word change...

"Choose your own form of posture as long as your not obstructing the view others if you enjoy the banter involved in pretending to dislike a team that plays nearby-ish and with whom our players have had some right ding dongs with in the past."

I know it doesn't scan well at the moment. It needs some work, but it could catch on. Couldn't it?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I wish the whole stadium would stand up in unison, it would be a sight to behold
Sorry to disappoint the masses but this song will live forever

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone who doesn't hate Palace isn't BHA. End of discussion.

Or rather, anyone singing about Palace isn't providing vocal support for the Albion in that moment.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
I agree.
Apart from it being unimaginative, our rivalry is only fun when it's banter with Palace fans. Noone else cares so what's the point? Sing Sussex by the Sea or something.

I've never understood why singing and chanting are allowed.

Surely there must be some Euro or Health and Safety directive that could bring silence so that the deep thinkers amongst us are not disturbed during the game ?

not to mention the amount of 'cringing' and 'embarassment' that it causes, like i've said before, some of you lot should wait until you've shit yourself in the co-op, you'll find the true meaning of 'embarassing' and it won't be about someone singing a song

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Ah.....

not to mention the amount of 'cringing' and 'embarassment' that it causes, like i've said before, some of you lot should wait until you've shit yourself in the co-op, you'll find the true meaning of 'embarassing' and it won't be about someone singing a song

......so that was YOU?!!!:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here