Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Des Lynam irritated by 'Stand up if you hate Palace'

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Sounded great when you sang it with a full stadium before we tonked you at the Amex shame there wasnt many Bha fans left in the stadium after the 80th minute tho :lolol::wanker:

That all said I dont bother singing the old we scored 5 they scored none Brighton take it up the bum either, crap chant, hold on isnt it we scored 3 they scored 1??
I do sing that one tho :lolol:

See you soon girls:catfight::shit:

Am taking a BHA mate to the game for the 1st time ever am dreading it!! You never know you might get a Mcshane own goal :(

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That one was "Doug is eeeevvviilllll Doug is eeevvvilllll"

Nearly! My memory is not what it used to be me ol mucker!

Jan 30, 2008
sounded great when you sang it with a full stadium before we tonked you at the amex shame there wasnt many bha fans left in the stadium after the 80th minute tho :lolol::wanker:

That all said i dont bother singing the old we scored 5 they scored none brighton take it up the bum either, crap chant, hold on isnt it we scored 3 they scored 1??
I do sing that one tho :lolol:

See you soon girls:catfight::shit:

Am taking a bha mate to the game for the 1st time ever am dreading it!! You never know you might get a mcshane own goal :(
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I hate it, and never join in with it. Just seems boring, pointless and unnecessary. Don't see it going away any time soon though. Where I sit in WSU, it seems to be popular

Is that towards the North end then? because at the south end of the WSU I didn't hear anyone joining in at the Bristol game.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Whilst we are on the subject, am I the only one that hates the "your shit aha" at the opposing goalie? It makes me cringe every time, and I don't think it does anything to put the keeper off.

I still find this hilarious, it's harmless fun and probably the first "chant" I ever sang 20 odd years ago.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've never understood why singing and chanting are allowed.

Surely there must be some Euro or Health and Safety directive that could bring silence so that the deep thinkers amongst us are not disturbed during the game ?

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Let Des be, he's an Albion fan just like us.
Personally I don't give a f*** about Palace - maybe I've lived up north too long or maybe I've grown up.
Mind you, I hate Stoke.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
About as boring as Des Lynam, who a few seasons ago refused to take a leaflet promoting Remf match and didn't believe Peter ward was coming to play.

Let Des be, he's an Albion fan just like us.
Personally I don't give a f*** about Palace - maybe I've lived up north too long or maybe I've grown up.
Mind you, I hate Stoke.

Quite agree, but then maybe I've also lived too long up north as well. I think the rest of country are bemused with it. And Stoke is also too cold!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The dullest, most tedious and asinine chant of them all when we should be singing in support of our own team rather than against someone else's. It should be reserved for two games a season and never heard at any other time ................................. quite right Des. You may be a boring fart but you occassionally talk sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here