Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Stays at USG on loan.

So a really good back up striker for us then for the rest of the season...........NOT. Yet another underwhelming long term transfer.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You can’t take the moral high ground on this. Either you believe people should be able to own more than one club and move players between them or you don’t.

Yeah, as a Brighton fan this leaves me feeling a bit uneasy.

It’s all a bit modern football and a bit gaming the system.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has he gone back to Belgium then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has he gone back to Belgium then?

So basically it was a money thing….putting money in USG coffers?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A couple more year's at USG I suspect to develop. Another one for the long term future.

He's joining us in the summer. Might work out . Might not work out but that pathway of buy, loan, first team squad, first team is quite established now.
Moder, Burn, Sanchez, White, Mac Allister, Alzate all via that route under Potter in recent years. Perhaps Caicedo in 2nd half of this season.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if USG will now sign someone to help them with their title run in ???
They get to keep their man for the rest of the season have funds to strengthen!
Win win for them

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’ll never play for us... I strongly suspect he’ll stay on loan at USG after their CL place is confirmed, this is about ownership of an asset and his value will rocket if he scores a few CL goals. Makes much more sense, when you consider the alternative, playing as a third choice for a mid table PL club... if I were him, i’d be gutted to potentially miss out on CL football which is why I seriously doubt he’ll ever step out at the Amex.

Yep - If he ever plays for us, I’ll eat my pointy Ritchie Blackmore hat (again)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
He’ll never play for us... I strongly suspect he’ll stay on loan at USG after their CL place is confirmed, this is about ownership of an asset and his value will rocket if he scores a few CL goals. Makes much more sense, when you consider the alternative, playing as a third choice for a mid table PL club... if I were him, i’d be gutted to potentially miss out on CL football which is why I seriously doubt he’ll ever step out at the Amex.

Looking at the video just posted of his relatives and various other teammates etc all wishing him luck in the Premier League I think that's going to come as a shock to him. He'll be joining us pre season anyway but i guess he will have to prove himself good enough.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Head coach Graham Potter added, “We are really looking forward to his arrival and working with him from next summer, as we prepare for the 2022/23 season.”

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So it's just a bookkeeping exercise then?

More a strikerkeeping exercise I think!

Weren't we interested in Vanzier earlier on? Was it just a stalking horse, or are we planning a double swoop when the two of them have lifted the CL trophy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here