Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The only negative for me today !!!

Doesn't look , run or act like a footballer. Really hope we are proved wrong.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Absolute rubbish.

Held the ball up well, linked with other players, and without the ball slotted into the midfield.

Not sure he could have done anything more.

Pleased for him.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He didn’t have much time to do much but I have to say I was surprised how easily he lost the ball a couple of time, muscled off it once and poor touch a couple of times. It’s a shame the league cup format is messed up this year as he would benefit from a couple of full midweek games.

I have no doubt he will come good though, remember Mwepus performance against Leicester this time last year! No look at him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He didn’t have much time to do much but I have to say I was surprised how easily he lost the ball a couple of time, muscled off it once and poor touch a couple of times. It’s a shame the league cup format is messed up this year as he would benefit from a couple of full midweek games.

I have no doubt he will come good though, remember Mwepus performance against Leicester this time last year! No look at him.

I have to say how pleased i was how he outmuscled a couple of the Leicester players…made some good runs in the VERY LITTLE time he was on the pitch

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's not often that we sign players who walk into the side and look like they have been here for years. Most take plenty of time to understand the system and what is required. I don't think he will be a like for like replacement for Welbeck but probably get most of his minutes within a 2 man strike force

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Felt a bit sorry for him TBH as he came on at the point we stopped pushing and started managing, so he never got a sniff. Would like to see him given a start somewhere to give a chance to see what he can do.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I thought he did OK a couple of times, but he was beaten on one occasion when he was easily out paced. I think he has potential but I have some concerns about his lack of pace.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Almost no judgements can be drawn from the time played so far. Need to see far more of him

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I actually thought he looked reasonable when we had the ball high up the pitch.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Welbz is obviously going to be the main man this season but as a £6m back up striker I thought Deniz looked alright, few neat touches, and got himself involved where he could (which was limited given we were closing out a game).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolute rubbish.

Held the ball up well, linked with other players, and without the ball slotted into the midfield.

Not sure he could have done anything more.

He could have at least missed a gilt-edged chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here