Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Would be good for him to get some game time in a physical league. I believe he said himself that he's struggled to adapt to the speed and physicality so getting half a season in will set us/him up well for next season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Undav not available for selection last night due to personal reasons according to Andy Naylor. :unsure:
Same for the Arsenal game, wasn't it?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I wouldn't be in a rush to write him off, but he definitely needs to get out and play some games. Hopefully he can go and score some goals in the Championship and then come back to us in the summer ready to compete for a place.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I wouldn't be in a rush to write him off, but he definitely needs to get out and play some games. Hopefully he can go and score some goals in the Championship and then come back to us in the summer ready to compete for a place.
optimistic outlook Mr Badger Boy, I would suggest a loan bang in a few goals, and sell on in the summer is the most likely outcome.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yup. Connolly never scored 26 goals in a top 10 league however. I imagine Undavs chances of performing will be better.
In what he called a ‘farmers league’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here