Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yesterday he had the look of someone who’d started a new job and probably wouldn’t turn up the next day... today he has the look of a man who’s trained with Aaron Connolly and realised that Spurs must be really, really shit.

30-50 goals, or I’ll eat my Leon Russell hat.

No pressure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think that in an ideal world Potter would like to have a consistent goalscorer in the line-up, and he doesn't get that with Welbeck or Maupay.
Careful now.

When I wrote that, I was descended upon and had a load to truly unconnected bollox spouted back at me.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with this simple request.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
That particular ship has sailed now sadly . . . even though he is back for pre-season. His chance has gone.
I was being tongue in cheek. Last season was his time to shine but he obviously failed to impress in pre season so was shipped out again.

I thought he would come good, but obviously not.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Of course we all hope he hits the ground running but it is unlikely considering that he will probably be on the bench to start with . I was impressed by his quiet confidence in his interview and that he stated quite clearly his aim to try hard to achieve the best that he could and although some would consider that a given i like to hear that vision expressed .
Interesting as well to know that he considers his wife to be a great influence in his attitude to his career and training , let us hope she likes the city !

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I can’t comment on the wife but that’s a lovely pair [emoji2960]
a2fc93a615c19b59f8cc25cb96c43417.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He looks SO much like Maupay, I am really going to struggle to tell them apart if they are both on the pitch at the same time.

Except when the ball gets bladdered into row Q. Then I'll know.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
He looks SO much like Maupay, I am really going to struggle to tell them apart if they are both on the pitch at the same time.

He may be a bladderer, we don't know yet. I am hoping he's better at calmly slotting in from 6 yards out than his doppleganger.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Not the first time someone says this.

Am I the only one struggling to see this? I think other than maybe the haircut, they look nothing like eachother.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not the first time someone says this.

Am I the only one struggling to see this? I think other than maybe the haircut, they look nothing like eachother.

I was going to say the same thing! Surely is has to be more than just "generic european bloke with similar haircut". Now the comparisions with Mitrovic on the other hand I do see, and Mitro and Maupay look nothing like each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here