Davies signs

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Murray (if stays)
Forster
Davies
Andrew

HEAVEN

Now f***ing Virgo better not go upfront.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Mental. Really can't see Murray staying now - FOUR strikers?

Certainly the end for Robinson.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
good signing, the type of player i have stressed we sign since the summer. now lets not forget despite adams and knight doing a good job in the transfer market we still need a left back, the main position we needed to fill at the start of the window.

I think Livermore might be put there for the rest of the season

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well if nothing else this late flurry in the transfer market might quieten some of the moaners although if we don't win today they'll be back in full flow.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Its certainly put pressure on players to perform now, there seems to be plenty of competition for places (except left back)

You can't have competition for EVERY position at this level though - its unrealistic and I can't recall a time in recent memory where we haven't had several undisputed names on the teamsheet. In my opinion, Livermore is a QUALITY leftback, Virgo and Whing can play there, and despite what people on here say, Mayo is a perfectly good squad player who can do a job for a couple of games. Theres always loans as well (or have we used them all up? - i have no idea how the system works these days).

Simpo

Apr 27, 2008
Oldham fan here.

A real shame this in Latics fans eyes, he was our top scorer last season and is a very exciting player to watch, fast, direct, takes players on.

However our manager recently said he has a future at our club "if he can sort his head out". That says it all really, he's a bit of an enigma! No goals for Latics this season, looks very disinterested at times, and has disciplinary issues.

Good luck with him though, really enjoyed watching him in his short stay at Oldham.

:clap:

Craaaiiiiiiiiiig Davies!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great news!

'He is lightning-quick and his direct approach can be a nightmare for defenders' sounds like exactly the kind of striker we've needed for some time :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Oldham fan here.

A real shame this in Latics fans eyes, he was our top scorer last season and is a very exciting player to watch, fast, direct, takes players on.

However our manager recently said he has a future at our club "if he can sort his head out". That says it all really, he's a bit of an enigma! No goals for Latics this season, looks very disinterested at times, and has disciplinary issues.

Good luck with him though, really enjoyed watching him in his short stay at Oldham.

:clap:

Craaaiiiiiiiiiig Davies!

thanks mate, sounds like we've got a taller version of Leon Knight then :thud:

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here