Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davies signs

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'll confess, until a week ago, I was one of those who thought Micky Adams was a busted flush, and his talk about getting players in would prove to be public relations bullsh*t which would amount to nothing beyond a non-league player 'for the future' signed at 4.59 pm on Monday.

I am now, for the first time since the very start of the season, genuinely excited again.

Credit where credit is due - well done Micky and Dick this transfer window. Some of my dwindling faith has been restored.

If we can haul ourselves up to a mid-table finish over the next 3 months, then I reckon this could provide the basis for a realistic promotion challenge next season.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
think this guy will need a strong hand but a great signing nevertheless and if Murray is to stay we will HAVE a forward line that will in first instance get us out of the relegation mire.

very nice to see some of you returning to the MA fold by the way.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sounds like a really good signing.

Well done to everyone at the club for a sussesful transfer window. :ascarf:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Mr Insider, as this was the first of the players signed as the argus stated that was in advanced Negotiations (dk said in negotiations with 2) thurs night how are we doing re the other player?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Let's hope he hasn't got a HIDDEN AGENDA to this move.

I've heard he's looking forward to the RENDEZVOUS with Oldham.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
davies at oxford

I saw him play often at Oxford. He's talented - no doubt about that - but a word of caution, he is a bit of an odd guy, reckons himself and has a history of falling out with people.
Very fast and a good finisher, mind you

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I saw him play often at Oxford. He's talented - no doubt about that - but a word of caution, he is a bit of an odd guy, reckons himself and has a history of falling out with people.
Very fast and a good finisher, mind you

I saw him play for Oxford against us in a pre-season friendly....he was the best player on the pitch.

I'm really looking forward to watching him play for us.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Forster, Murray, and Davies as permanent signings. Something has got to give.

Can't see Forster being club captain and an impact sub.

Looks certain that Murray is in negotiations to go elsewhere.

Piss off. This is real football. Not a make believe competition from a newspaper. Adams is strengthening his squad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Davies looks like he is the successor to Fozzy , I reckon next season Fozzy will have to put up with supersub status making cameo appearances off the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here