Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

davies joins yeovil

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good luck to him. It was shame he never really made it in a struggling bottom of the third division team ( and perhaps that puts it in perspective).

I assume when murray, forster and Dickinson are all fit together, Murray will be the one on the bench...

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I think this weakens the squad especially as the goals are only being scored by one player at the moment.With this in mind, it seems obsurd to then loan out one of your strikers to a team that are in a similar league position to yourselves. I think Davies is definately one for the future and given a run in the team he may do well. I presumed he was possibly 3rd choice behind Forster and Dickinson,does seem strange?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I assume when murray, forster and Dickinson are all fit together, Murray will be the one on the bench...

I think it will be Murray on the bench to come on when Forster has played himself out but if he goes through a barren spell the situation will change with him on the bench. I do not see the likelehood of Dickenson being on the bench very much although I would like to start with a fit, eager to impress, Murray and Forster with Dickenson to come on if they fail to provide the goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RS mentioned in his after match interview that now Muzza has come back into contention it has given Barney the opportunity to go out on loan.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
He may be fourth choice but consider the facts
1,Forster is prone to injury.
2. Murray ditto and wants to get away.
3. Hart who cannot be expected to play a full 90 mins.
I do hope this means we are about to sign a new striker.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He may be fourth choice but consider the facts
1,Forster is prone to injury.
2. Murray ditto and wants to get away.
3. Hart who cannot be expected to play a full 90 mins.
I do hope this means we are about to sign a new striker.

:yawn:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To be honest its only a month, and in that month he cant play one of the games so its a good decision to see if he can transfer some of his Reserve form into League 1.

Aslong as its only a MONTH and not longer I dont mind!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
not that i give a toss about sickasasegull, but what part of what he put was inaccurate?

1) Forster WAS injury prone before his knee surgery but it seems to have helped.
2) Glenn Murray is NOT injury prone he's had the same injury for about a year that didn't heal.
3) What's stopping Harty play 90 minutes? he's only 31 ffs.

Other than that, he just constantly posts negative crap.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1) Forster WAS injury prone before his knee surgery but it seems to have helped.
2) Glenn Murray is NOT injury prone he's had the same injury for about a year that didn't heal.
3) What's stopping Harty play 90 minutes? he's only 31 ffs.

Other than that, he just constantly posts negative crap.

point 1 operative word "seems"

point 2 not strictly accurate.

point 3 evidence of the last few seasons

I do see your points, and yes he is a negative sod, BUT in this case, it does leave us short of options up front

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Russell Slade:

"To me, Glenn Murray is the best striker outside of the Championship."

So....no.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Glenn is a pretty good striker though. I seem to recall last year everyone was wanking over him, what has happened to make you nerds change your mind?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here