Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave The Gaffer

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
Oh seriously, who gives a flying f***. Yes it was wrong but big deal. This is a poxy message board not a government body or financial institution. God forbid anyone on here find out my name is not really Lokki 7. :eek: :eek: :eek: I mean just imagine if people knew my NAME!!!

I know...I know.....

Sorry Angela

oh Bugger....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What JIMOTHY said. Signed, Angela.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
UB

Why cant you lick your own elbow?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
How come when I say something it is an opinion and when DTG says something perceived an Agenda?

Do I need to sit an exam before I can be upgraded?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Because you haven't been on the radio with Harty......

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
e77 said:
How come when I say something it is an opinion and when DTG says something perceived an Agenda?

Do I need to sit an exam before I can be upgraded?

15200 vs 1634

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
tedebear said:
15200 vs 1634

What's that...... is it the next big polls competýtýon after hardest animals and biggest c***s?

If so I go for 1634. Gets my vote every time.

:jester:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dave the Gaffer said:
I was talking to my Mum about this ( yes I know)....when Dad was my age now, he also lost interest in the Albion after watching them, like me since 1975 - he didnt like the way we played under Barry LLoyd and just stopped going. As my missus flatly refuses to go and we had such a good time at the rugby..I am seriously questioning getting a ST ( esp as you can get tickets for £5 now!!!!) and I cant see the point in committing vast sums of money now if I miss games and cant get rid of my ticket. I just dont see the point anymore. I am afraid the Withdean factor has worn me down.

I do know EXACTLY what you mean. A big difference for me now is that tickets are not hard to get hold of, and are difficult to sell on when you can't make it.

Part of why I went for a season ticket at Withers is because I live miles away and didn't want to have to write to the club for tickets every week. That's not the case now, I can book a ticket on the net and pick it up on my way in.

I'm not a rugby fan, but I am a cricket fan, and I can see myself in a few years spending my weekends, with the family, at cricket matches, whereby a season ticket for Kent CCC or Sussex CCC will set me back not much more than £100.

Withdean factor is part of it, but family is another as I grow and age, but the over-riding thing is that it's f***ing expensive. If you have another sport (such as rugby or cricket) to compare it to, it does tend to hammer home just how over-priced following football is.

*sits back and waits for the abuse from 'real' fans*

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
What's that...... is it the next big polls competýtýon after hardest animals and biggest c***s?

If so I go for 1634. Gets my vote every time.

:jester:

Nah - mr e77 vs mr dtg in the post count wars :blush: He was wondering why he isn't allowed an agenda - just an opinion.... :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gritt23 said:

Withdean factor is part of it, but family is another as I grow and age, but the over-riding thing is that it's f***ing expensive. If you have another sport (such as rugby or cricket) to compare it to, it does tend to hammer home just how over-priced following football is.

Yep! Definitely!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lokki 7 said:
Oh seriously, who gives a flying f***. Yes it was wrong but big deal. This is a poxy message board not a government body or financial institution. God forbid anyone on here find out my name is not really Lokki 7. :eek: :eek: :eek: I mean just imagine if people knew my NAME!!!

I would care if people started giving out my personal details to people I dont know. You dont have to look far for my name on here but I can understand why some users dont want other users knowing their name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here