Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave The Gaffer

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that it is just a case of being expensive. If you want something badly enough you will pay for it but I tend to look at it in VFM value for money if I think it is I buy it if not I dont quite simple. Often I dont buy things because I do not believe that they are VFM and my boys go on that is what the price is you must pay it. If I dont think that its is VFM end of story. This is the same with BHA some will think it is VFM others will think not.

We are all different but who is in a position to knock others for their views

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Spit it out man...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Lokki 7 said:
Oh seriously, who gives a flying f***. Yes it was wrong but big deal. This is a poxy message board not a government body or financial institution. God forbid anyone on here find out my name is not really Lokki 7. :eek: :eek: :eek: I mean just imagine if people knew my NAME!!!

Don't tell him your name Pike!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
I dont think that it is just a case of being expensive. If you want something badly enough you will pay for it but I tend to look at it in VFM value for money if I think it is I buy it if not I dont quite simple. Often I dont buy things because I do not believe that they are VFM and my boys go on that is what the price is you must pay it. If I dont think that its is VFM end of story. This is the same with BHA some will think it is VFM others will think not.

We are all different but who is in a position to knock others for their views

You are righjt of course and that is the cunnundrum ( sp) I personally do not thing the VFM is sufficient to justify the £450 odd I will be asked to pay in a couple of weeks, not whilst you can easily get tickets for matches. ST in the past has been something that meant you were guaranteed of where you sat...nowadays that doesnt apply.

BTW we can all knock other peoples views, that is the beauty of a messageboard.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: - if you did it in one of your pubs you would get a twatting.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Like a lot of fans from my era that were in their 'youth' at the end of the Goldstone days i've just become tired and ground down by everything that surrounds the Albion, for some of us it doesn't seem that long ago since Bellotti was being physically chased out of the Goldstone, what a day that was, it was a real club back then with a real sense of tradition and being at the heart and soul of the city, now we are the equivelent of a family of Albianian asylum seekers that no one likes or wants living in their street. I often meet people who live in the city who dont even know where Withdean is, and more often couldnt care less.

Many people will never know what it was like, and you are LUCKY, because you dont have the same bitterness that we have when we look at the way the club has gone, I'm still confident we will get some sort of new ground somewhere, but not convinced it will be Falmer, but then the club only tell you what they want you to hear.

I'm going on Saturday, only because someone gave me a ticket, i'm hoping it will re kindle my interest because we have some good looking away days before the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dave the Gaffer said:

BTW we can all knock other peoples views, that is the beauty of a messageboard.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: - if you did it in one of your pubs you would get a twatting.

It is so easy for gutless wonders to call anybody what they like on a message board because they are not face to face. Dont I know it, having been called virtually everything by people who dont know me

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
It is so easy for gutless wonders to call anybody what they like on a message board because they are not face to face. Dont I know it, having been called virtually everything by people who dont know me

welcome to cyberworld

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
i just laugh it off but my boys get up tight and say let me find out who so and so is and I will go and see him not talking to my dad like that.

my kids just tell me to stop being such an old bastard

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this thread going to be longer than the American/Israeli one?

(You know the Buba one).

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
BensGrandad said:
i just laugh it off but my boys get up tight and say let me find out who so and so is and I will go and see him not talking to my dad like that.

BG you are a nit!! I will be in the Grenadier tonight if you want to get me bashed up!!

:p

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its cost you a tenner tho Rouggers!!!

I've just worked out that, that was supposed to be FUNNY.:jester:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dave the Gaffer said:
my kids just tell me to stop being such an old bastard

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

that as well but that is there perogative they are your kids and they can do it but nobody else can. The same you can say what you like about your wife and kids but nobody else can.

I think I need a glass of Red Wine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here