Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave The Gaffer

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
William Chops said:
Fine. I accept your apology and withdrawal.

I merely raised a few questions regarding finance, moaned about ticket prices and backed The Gehry Towers. I do not have an agenda and I am not anti-Albion.

I am not overly happy that the NSC webmasters passed my name to you either.

I am 1000000% in favour of the Ghery Towers and think that there are far too many people in this fair city who still think we should all be promenading on a Sunday morning in Dress Suits and the ladies in Big Crinalyn Dresses.

If they all were around in the days of the Prince Regent, the pavillion wouldnt have been built

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dougal said:
thats bang out of order

that was a bit and I have apologised.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have....in the last three years, I have spent out on home games about £700 if you include travel/food beer etc etc and have seen possibly 6 or 7 decent games.

Not a very good return is it?

It's not to be fair. :down:

I travel down from North Kent for every home game, and work in Folkestone which makes a dreadful midweek trip for home games. I just try not to EVER sit down and work out the time and money involved in going to the Albion.

I just sign the form, get my season ticket and try not to think about it too much.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Safeway said:
Sounds like a breach of the Data Protection Act to me. Have you sought legal advice?

Certainly is. I would be seething if a mod passed anyof my details on without asking me first.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
William Chops said:
I am not overly happy that the NSC webmasters passed my name to you either.

That is not good at all :nono: :nono:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I find it a odd that someone would take the time to post a thread taking the poo out of someone else....Stinks of being on a high horse with a large dose of the green eyed monster!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gritt23 said:
It's not to be fair. :down:

I travel down from North Kent for every home game, and work in Folkestone which makes a dreadful midweek trip for home games. I just try not to EVER sit down and work out the time and money involved in going to the Albion.

I just sign the form, get my season ticket and try not to think about it too much.

I was talking to my Mum about this ( yes I know)....when Dad was my age now, he also lost interest in the Albion after watching them, like me since 1975 - he didnt like the way we played under Barry LLoyd and just stopped going. As my missus flatly refuses to go and we had such a good time at the rugby..I am seriously questioning getting a ST ( esp as you can get tickets for £5 now!!!!) and I cant see the point in committing vast sums of money now if I miss games and cant get rid of my ticket. I just dont see the point anymore. I am afraid the Withdean factor has worn me down.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Da Man Clay said:
Certainly is. I would be seething if a mod passed anyof my details on without asking me first.

I'm certain it's not the first time that it's happened either.

I wonder which mod it was?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Gritt23 said:
I just try not to EVER sit down and work out the time and money involved in going to the Albion.

have to agree ..I dread to think what it costs me to follow the Albion..in reality i dont want to know

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
rool said:

Hmm no idea but its very short sighted of that mod, could get the site into a lot of trouble.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
rool said:

Look I have apologised.......

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
I was talking to my Mum about this ( yes I know)....when Dad was my age now, he also lost interest in the Albion after watching them, like me since 1975 - he didnt like the way we played under Barry LLoyd and just stopped going. As my missus flatly refuses to go and we had such a good time at the rugby..I am seriously questioning getting a ST ( esp as you can get tickets for £5 now!!!!) and I cant see the point in committing vast sums of money now if I miss games and cant get rid of my ticket. I just dont see the point anymore. I am afraid the Withdean factor has worn me down.

Come and watch Limerick 37 Dave. €152 a year for a season ticket and you get the added novelty of wondering if your car gets bombed by the time you get back.

Bargain

rool said:

Oh seriously, who gives a flying f***. Yes it was wrong but big deal. This is a poxy message board not a government body or financial institution. God forbid anyone on here find out my name is not really Lokki 7. :eek: :eek: :eek: I mean just imagine if people knew my NAME!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here