Dave The Gaffer

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nibble said:
What is gooing on?

I can field this one Nibble.

Mr Chops and Mr Gaffer are going to have a fight.

And Biscuit has taken some hard drugs.

Hope that helps

Buzz

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Mr. Dave The Gaffer's codices are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of elitism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he is a model citizen, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of totalitarianism. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in, I'll announce something to the effect of how if you read Dave The Gaffer's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. But if you read his writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant.

LOL!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey, I go away for a few days and I come back and am accused of being paranoid and unstable

excellent

:down: :down: :down: :down:

What was the line " Infamy Infamy, they've all got it in for me"

Couple of points Ed....where did you hear that I had "flounced" from the radio? That is an interesting spin on what happened. I am very happy to go "back" on the radio or not...that is not my call. Itys Harty's show, its up to him who he has on...as it should be. I am not bothered either way ( especially as I can get home in time for the Rugger on Satdi)

Secondly, I have no agenda...I have said many times on here, I am not a great believer that Falmer will come off if it does then great, if not...who knows, I dont think we have gone about it particularily well, I am not a great DK or MP lover either. Owners, players and managers come and go...it has been , is now and will always be thus. My concern I had with you and i was not alone, was that some of the points you were making were seen by some as more than mere mischief making and gave the impression rightly or wrongly, as someone who had an agenda that was more malicious that mischief making. If that is wrong then I wholeheartedly apologise and withdraw my accusations - I can do no more..

I am actually very relaxed, the sun is shining, i am just about to go for a walk over Southwark Bridge and sit in St pauls gardens eating a Tuna mayo( light dressing) sandwich....

On a serious note, I am waiting for the thud of my ST renewal to see what I will be asked to stump up for next year...certainly at the moment, the way I feel about BHA at the moment...renewing is not an option

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:

On a serious note, I am waiting for the thud of my ST renewal to see what I will be asked to stump up for next year...certainly at the moment, the way I feel about BHA at the moment...renewing is not an option

yeah , i'm waiting for this as well

I'm skint , dont know how I will feel till I get the letter

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

Bisk....where is that web site you used for those quotes...i could do with using it at work

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
William Chops said:
= one very paranoid person.

I understand you flounced off the radio after a disagreement with Harty.

You aim to undertake a witch hunt because William Chops dares to ask a few questions which dont fit your agenda.

Are you stable in the mind? Why dont you relax and let people have different views and opinions to yourself. You'll feel better for it in the long run.

What is going on?

I have a busy week at work, don't log onto here much and suddenly we have a battle on our hands.

Williams Chops - I don't think I know a single post of yours, how have you managed to wind up DTG in such a short space of time? It normally takes that 4 poofs piccy to upset him that quickly. Were you using it as your avatar or something?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dave the Gaffer said:
Blimey, I go away for a few days YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA...the moment...renewing is not an option

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this post. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: Ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Dave The Gaffer would do well to realise that they never discerned any virtue in being self-serving. Sure, even villainous barmpots may have some good points, but I have yet to find one. Do you really want Dave The Gaffer to put avaricious sad sacks on the Government payroll? I think not. By letting him overthrow democratic political systems, we are playing a loser's game. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Dave The Gaffer.

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Fine. I accept your apology and withdrawal.

I merely raised a few questions regarding finance, moaned about ticket prices and backed The Gehry Towers. I do not have an agenda and I am not anti-Albion.

I am not overly happy that the NSC webmasters passed my name to you either.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dave the Gaffer said:
..... the way I feel about BHA at the moment...renewing is not an option

That's a bit anti-Brighton and Hove Albion, Dave. Have you got another agenda?

:p

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Dave The Gaffer

Gritt23 said:
What is going on?

I have a busy week at work, don't log onto here much and suddenly we have a battle on our hands.

Williams Chops - I don't think I know a single post of yours, how have you managed to wind up DTG in such a short space of time? It normally takes that 4 poofs piccy to upset him that quickly. Were you using it as your avatar or something?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

oi

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gritt23 said:
That's a bit anti-Brighton and Hove Albion, Dave. Have you got another agenda?

:p

I have....in the last three years, I have spent out on home games about £700 if you include travel/food beer etc etc and have seen possibly 6 or 7 decent games.

Not a very good return is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here