Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He probably doesnt even have a chequebook any more, I know I dont. (Sadly thats where our financial similarities end)

Much like The Queen I no longer carry cash.
Again that's also where our financial similarities end.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Nice. Making the headlines over there.

Surely there’s some substance to this one. Only concern is the club don’t want to sell.

[tweet]1421076045382529025[/tweet]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Nice. Making the headlines over there.

Surely there’s some substance to this one. Only concern is the club don’t want to sell.

[tweet]1421076045382529025[/tweet]

Exciting if true...... Still can't see it happening for us, if they'd sell, would he come?, would others enter and bid too, seems a longshot tbh but still think he's really got a lot of potential so worth a try.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Exciting if true...... Still can't see it happening for us, if they'd sell, would he come?, would others enter and bid too, seems a longshot tbh but still think he's really got a lot of potential so worth a try.

You’d assume we wouldn’t make a bid if he wasn’t interested. Well hopefully anyway. It could be all nonsense of course [emoji6]

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We made an offer last year, but he chose to go elsewhere (I don't think we were out-bid, were we?). That plus the fact that Benfica want silly money - a lot more than the £20M we offered, which was a fair price and the player hasn't substatially improved his reputation - adds up to him not coming here, for me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You’d assume we wouldn’t make a bid if he wasn’t interested. Well hopefully anyway. It could be all nonsense of course [emoji6]

You’d think that there is a crazy buy out clause attached but we’d have been prompted by his club and agent to bid if there is a chance.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He was interested in signing before so I see this as more likely than cucerella at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yaremchuk for just £13m.

I really rated this Ukrainian but obviously we’re not interested. The hammers were though…..

https://www.hammers.news/transfer-n...nfica-move-as-david-moyes-bides-his-time/amp/

I’d be shocked if there is one iota of truth in us trying to steal Nunez after just one season.

A quick google search shows they haven’t been that sold on Nunez

Suggestion only bought him because lost out on Cavani and be happy be recoup what they bought him for.

https://www.brytfmonline.com/″-darwin-it-was-a-little-less-than-i-expected-as-a-coach-″/

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futeb...-continua-a-ser-alvo-agora-o-assedio-e-ingles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here