Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Could be Benfica have offered 23mill but want to pay in instalments , Almeria May want more upfront .

Who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No Darwin updates in the local paper today. The back pages are given over to the exciting news that Zidane's son, Enzo, who is on loan at Almeria, has got engaged :facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Agree...

Tbf I don’t think anyone is suggesting otherwise? But we are short of number up front having never replaced Andone.

Almost 2 arguably. No Andone replacement and as legend as he is, Muzza is half a yard slower and not a Potter player.

Núñez is young strong, athletic, dynamic and knows where goal is. Perfect Muzza replacement potential.

If we couldn’t get him, his 24yo compatriot, Maxi Gomez at Valencia is similar player and physicality.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We are appallingly light on strikers and some clubs eg Villa, Southampton are accumulating strikers for fun and to keep competitors like us out of the market. This needs to change if we are serious about top 10 finishes.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
We will have a figure in mind which we will go up to for Nunez, if that is £30m then we'll go up to it. However we know that TB doesn't like to be involved in auctions and this is what it's being turned into. I can see us walking away and going for someone else. Villa's pursuit of Watkins has stalled for some reason, wouldn't be surprised if (Ali J leaves) we swoop in for a double signing of Watkins and Mbueno for £45m.

Or the more obvious one would be £20m + Duffy for Odsonne.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Seriously, €30m. I would switch attention to Watkins or Edouard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If had to have money on which one of these 3 hits the highest levels in 3-4 years, mine is on Núñez.

Brentford allegedly want 25+ and Celtic 30+ if reports are correct. So moving onto one of the others, it’s ball park same price, but are they better? Some may think so, Núñez for me.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guess what...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
this one was no'ed by Naylor last week I think

Naylor toes the Albion line, if the club don’t want disclosure he keeps schtum. They’d bin him off with inside info
and any exclusives if he didn’t, so it’s in his interest not to let on unless given permission....imo

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Naylor toes the Albion line, if the club don’t want disclosure he keeps schtum. They’d bin him off with inside info
and any exclusives if he didn’t, so it’s in his interest not to let on unless given permission....imo

Naylor no'ed Maupay last summer. Take his opinion with a large pinch of salt.

All true, remember him no'ing Schelotto back in 2017 too. Reckon Dia is one on a long list of strikers we're looking at, and we're perhaps now testing the waters with his club, though given the price and his scoring record he may be below the likes of Nunez and Edouard on the list, hence the club not wanting too much fuss over his name

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here