The Troubadour
Well he’s no longer our player according to Wikipedia

Back to playing for Almería

Bad move by us selling him back so quickly

Makes us look TINPOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I had never heard of him before this. The more I research, the more I want him signed up.

Are Almeria not our striker feeder club anymore?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sky sport transfer centre just said we are no longer interested in signing Nunez and are looking elsewhere. Is this to put others of the scent

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sky sport transfer centre just said we are no longer interested in signing Nunez and are looking elsewhere. Is this to put others of the scent

Surprised the club hasn't tried to force something by making kissy faces at someone else.
I guess that would be the other side of the same coin.

I believe the Albion are the only club to make a proper offer at or above release clause.
They've weighed that down with a decent incentive package.

Meanwhile Almeria are getting low balled by Southampton and Wolfsburg and no balled by Benfica.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Never heard of him. He only joined twitter in July and appears to be giving info on lots of clubs and lots of deals. Not sure how he'd know so much about so many clubs and their transfer deals but he's giving positive news about the Albion so I'll go with it!

The guy on twitter has less than 3000 followers . Not convinced that is credible for a serious sports journalist. 50,000 followers would be more reassuring

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You’d hope it was because we’re getting a lot closer elsewhere.

I notice that Edouard has tiny niggle tonight and is not in the CL squad .............

And we are currently based up there training with a certain Mr Duffy in the team who is being tempted by Celtic

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
And we are currently based up there training with a certain Mr Duffy in the team who is being tempted by Celtic

as we all know, the most obvious transfer stories rarely turn out....I imagine something similar to last season re Maupay...all the other clubs showed their hands, we went about things quietly and got our man... This year that player could be Watkins .....etc

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You’d hope it was because we’re getting a lot closer elsewhere.

I notice that Edouard has tiny niggle tonight and is not in the CL squad .............

and they're getting beaten at home by an unpronounceable team :whistle:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Damn, that’s frustrating to hear.

Seems like we’re busy though eh? Get the impression we’re going balls out for a striker this window.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Would be a shame if we are looking elsewhere. However, suggestions online that he wants a move to Benfica so maybe the club has decided to move on. Naylor mentioned us being interested in Watkins and Edouard. I suspect both might be out of our price range so we could be working our way down the list. I could see us looking at Karlan Grant as a cheaper option, fits our profile of signing young players with potential.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

Just watched it here:
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...albion/12057323/transfer-news-pl-club-by-club

Presented by these two:
Kaveh Solhekol: https://twitter.com/skykaveh?lang=en
Dharmesh Sheth: https://twitter.com/skysports_sheth
Assume they are reliable.

Could also be part of negotiations / misinformation fed to them by the club.
Who knows. Could have walked away.

I got a bit too attached to this one :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here