Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Andy Carroll is trending on twitter because of the number of people referring to him as the 100m Andy Carroll, or the Uruguayan/Exotic Andy Carroll.

Seems a bit harsh to write him off over one chance in a pre-season friendly, but funny that AC is trending instead of Nunez even though they're actually talking about Nunez.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I bet at the end it of next season he scores more goals for LFC than our front three combined, if he stays fit of course.
Did you know that the Reds used 32 players in today’s game?

Pretty big step up for him, doubt he'll score 15+ goals this season.

Not based on the video obviously... all players miss good chances.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Andy Carroll is trending on twitter because of the number of people referring to him as the 100m Andy Carroll, or the Uruguayan/Exotic Andy Carroll.

Seems a bit harsh to write him off over one chance in a pre-season friendly, but funny that AC is trending instead of Nunez even though they're actually talking about Nunez.

Videos circulating of his finishing in training being very similar too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Absolute shite

[tweet]1546868986264125441[/tweet]

The Man Bun is too low down. affecting his balance, a slight adjustment towards the top of his head and he will be banging them in.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Pretty big step up for him, doubt he'll score 15+ goals this season.

Not based on the video obviously... all players miss good chances.

He will play a lot of cup games. I think he could score 20 plus. If we can get three forwards to get 10 plus at BHA I’d be happy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I bet at the end it of next season he scores more goals for LFC than our front three combined, if he stays fit of course.
Did you know that the Reds used 32 players in today’s game?

Started with a load of youngsters and non-first teamers. Whilst Ten Hag went for it with his best 11 and wisely no Maguire :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Embarrassing our scouting team wasted so much time and effort on him really

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Two (or was it three?) years ago we apparantly matched Benfica's offer for Nunez (around £20M?), leaving the player with a choice between coming to us or joining Benfica. Unfortunately for us he chose Benfica. It would be great to be able to say that he made the wrong choice, and that it all turned out badly - both for him and for Benfica. Sadly, it was exactly the opposite; he's got a dream move and Benfica have made 3 or 4 hundred percent profit. That's history now - can we just leave it please?

(Apart, of course, from reminding Manchester Citeh that that's how it works when a club buys a youngish player who turns out to be good and a nation-state backed company wants to buy him .................... cough ............. Cucurella.....)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've posted about his failures pre-season, only fair to alsohighlight this...

[tweet]1550465696211017728[/tweet]

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
He scored more goals in 25 minutes, than Grealish has done at his time with city, but he’s English.
Nunez is crap though must be, I read it on the internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here