Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Hmmm, I thought his next move was to a ‘big’ club who would challenge for their league and the CL?

I’m sure Benfica would take £50m in a heartbeat though.

Fantastic that Newcastle seem to keep looking at mega money shiny strikers when their problems are not up front. Augbanyang is linked today too. 32 years old, primadona troublemaker, who will be on £300k a week, what could go wrong?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Newcastle really are adorable aren’t they!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle will surely be favourites to win the league next season? The CL will need to wait a while, though...

The Championship certainly, the PL, no chance.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hmmm, I thought his next move was to a ‘big’ club who would challenge for their league and the CL?

I’m sure Benfica would take £50m in a heartbeat though.

Fantastic that Newcastle seem to keep looking at mega money shiny strikers when their problems are not up front. Augbanyang is linked today too. 32 years old, primadona troublemaker, who will be on £300k a week, what could go wrong?
Smug struggled with Defoe never played an out and out goal scorer for some reason only known to him and managed to get relegated. No chance of him trying to deal with Aubanyang & co could be a good soap opera.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Randomly just ran into an article on him - 18 goals in 22 apps this season at still only 22 years old. This feels a bit like Van Dijk from years ago where we (reportedly) got close to landing a real superstar. Guess it’s a tick in the box for the scouting at least.
Less so for the NSC experts who proclaimed him not good enough :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you saying there's a chance?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Randomly just ran into an article on him - 18 goals in 22 apps this season at still only 22 years old. This feels a bit like Van Dijk from years ago where we (reportedly) got close to landing a real superstar. Guess it’s a tick in the box for the scouting at least.
Less so for the NSC experts who proclaimed him not good enough :ffsparr:

I’ve read a lot of comments about Nunez on this site, you’d have to look very very hard for a comment declaring him not good enough. His showreel was exceptional.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I’ve read a lot of comments about Nunez on this site, you’d have to look very very hard for a comment declaring him not good enough. His showreel was exceptional.

Oh you never have to look that hard on NSC :lolol:

“how much better is he than Welbeck? Maupay, even Zeqiri … ?”

“ Our new striker needs to be ready made for the PL or at least from a top club in a top league”

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Ain’t gonna happen

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

He’s scoring in a farmers league

I could get 18 in 22 drinking cote de Provence and smoking 20 Marlboro red every night in that tinpot league

In fact , I would have 22 in 18 by now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here