Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dark Star Hophead all round the stadium at last - starting Saturday...

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Brilliant news.

Here's hoping they can add American Pale Ale and an ever-changing seasonal one to the menu for the start of next season (such as the amazing Summer Meltdown).

:clap:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was on offer for the first three games. I never tasted any, but I was standing next to someone who had some and it smelt superb.

They sold about 35 of them in those first three games.

I thought the reason we were given was that it was not possible to deal with so much variety of products to get ready? The only time I saw it on sale was for the pre-season friendlies and it promptly dissapeared for the league games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It was in WSU I saw/smelt the curry.

Which game? Been to all but Sussex Senior Cup and it's been off the menu as long as I can remember.

Wouldn't mind trying it once to see what it's like.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hope the hophead does sell out so we get a bigger order next time. Harveys Armada would make another good addition. Slightly stronger than than Harveys itself and a little darker.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was on offer for the first three games. I never tasted any, but I was standing next to someone who had some and it smelt superb.

They sold about 35 of them in those first three games.

Are you sure? I have been to all games aprt from SSC and never seen it on sale? Not doubting you but I cannot ever remember seeing it as I would have tried it.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm pretty sure the Thai was NOT on sale at the Donny (or following) game. It was there pre-season. If it had been, I would have bought one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't they take the Thai Green Curry off the menu because none of the servers could work the microwaves ?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Or West Stand Upper.

Just for SSC Final. Had been removed by Donny game. And imho is just one of the examples people can provide for showing how badly Azure have under delivered. Piglets Pantry are the only food success I can think of, and it seems more down to the efforts of supporters like Atilla that the beer choice is so good. So apart from poor service and organisation what have the catering experts brought to the table?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here