Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dangerous Dogs

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Dougal said:
if a staff attacs , get its fron legs and pull wide apart and it will kill it,

all of these types of dogs should be muzzled and a licence should be required to own one

Urban myth I'm afraid. The concept of being strong enough to hold a dog at arms length and force your arms apart (whilst keeping it's mouth away from you) to split the rib cage and cause internal organ damage is nice in theory, but absolute bollocks in practice.

Get your thumbs in it's eyes and push like f***. If it locks on you've had it anyway. If someone else is being attached, get hold of the collar and twist (if you can get something into the collar to help with pressure, all the better). And you are twisting to kill, not to disable.

Having played with some of these dogs (and other dogs that are trained to attack), the best bet is to drive them down into the ground and hold them there from the back of the neck. You need very little force to hold a dog there like that for a long time, at least until you can get help. If you can't get help, then see the paragraph above.

Of course, in most of these cases, you have a chavscum owner to fend off as well. And the above paragraphs are effective against them as well.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Yorkshire terriers= MAD BAD CRAZY MOFO'S.
If these things were the size of alsations there wouldn't be a human being left on this planet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Eggmundo said:
Yorkshire terriers= MAD BAD CRAZY MOFO'S.
If these things were the size of alsations there wouldn't be a human being left on this planet.

Yorkies ? No, I think you meant Jack Russells, slightly bigger but nasty little bastards.

For the first time ever today I took the route of being cautious as I and my 3 year daughter approached a drinking fountain, maned by two youths and very vicious pit bull look alikes.

Though my daughter has no fear of dogs, I asked the lads if they could move, so we could wash her hands.

Whilst being polite, they said wait until the dogs had a wash?

Each of them was the size of Beatrice.

You see so many of these dogs in our area being used as a macho image and the brain behind the man dog relationship.

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here