Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Come on Easy. Surely a new one would be better. After all it was only Harding ludicrous hair that put wingers off coz they could not stop laughing at his barnet. It certainly wasnt his tough tackling.

A new fridge would be admired by all. Thereby stopping tricky winger in his tracks.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:
just you lot remember the mistakes.

Sums it up really.

Kin Ell thats rich coming from you! You cant help but be derogatory towards Mark MacCammon even after he put in a couple of decent performances this season.

And for the record I always prefered Kerry to Harding at LB.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Come on Easy. Surely a new one would be better. After all it was only Harding ludicrous hair that put wingers off coz they could not stop laughing at his barnet. It certainly wasnt his tough tackling.

A new fridge would be admired by all. Thereby stopping tricky winger in his tracks.
Naah, you need that old worn-in look. Like Harding, a new fridge-freezer would look all clean and poncy, just ready to be taken advantage of. Much better to have one with a few bumps, scrapes and dents in the door, making funny noises at night and stuff.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Yeah but the reality is that even Abramovich would baulk at forking out for a SMEG at their prices.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Naah, you need that old worn-in look. Like Harding, a new fridge-freezer would look all clean and poncy, just ready to be taken advantage of. Much better to have one with a few bumps, scrapes and dents in the door, making funny noises at night and stuff.

On second thoughts you are right. Like Kerry Mayo!!!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I just think it's funny how much of a cartoon villain he's developed into all because he had the nerve to leave for better money without asking NSC's permission.
He should be forced to wear a cloak and Dick Darstardly Moustache just to satisfy all the herd animals on here., and perhaps deveop a manic cackle

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My main objection to him Voroshilov was that he was complete , total and utter shite of the highest order, nothing personal.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
My main objection to him is that I thoguht he was shit and he thought he was better than us. I am glad he went and I am very glad for the money we got because Leeds were well and truly mugged.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
London Irish said:
Errrr after losing to the mighty Sheff Wed and also losing their unbeaten home record to Ipswich :jester: Yep, dropping Harding has solved ALL their problems :)

But was Crainey responsible for the goals? I woulpdnt know and suspect you dont either so the fact Dan isnt on the bench would suggest Crainey is playing better? Or does your faith in the Manager always knows best only stretch to Mark Mcghee?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Dan said:
My main objection to him is that I thoguht he was shit and he thought he was better than us. I am glad he went and I am very glad for the money we got because Leeds were well and truly mugged.

My sentiments entirely.

Never rated him at LB. Ever.

Then he believed his own hype!!!

After all we dont spout on about Currie or Zamora or any other player that has gone to a 'bigger' club with more money....

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Uncle Spielberg said:
My main objection to him Voroshilov was that he was complete , total and utter shite of the highest order, nothing personal.

and still they froth at the mouth in righteous indignation.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
he was always over rated and his lack of true class has been clear for all to see at Leeds.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Kin Ell thats rich coming from you! You cant help but be derogatory towards Mark MacCammon even after he put in a couple of decent performances this season.

And for the record I always prefered Kerry to Harding at LB.

Think the difference is Harding had some talent McCammon has none. Even when players are a bit pony, if they put some effort in and generally look to be trying their hardest (Barker?), people will generally accept them. McCammon is not only shite but he is lazy and wanders around the pitch like a surely trolley with a wonky wheel, hence I will give him no slack. For the record he should have been sacked for gross misconduct for his actions and attitude at Burnely last season and if he never appears in a Brighton shirt it will not be soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here