Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Voroshilov said:
He should be forced to wear a cloak and Dick Darstardly Moustache just to satisfy all the herd animals on here., and perhaps develop a manic cackle
I think that is an excellent idea. Not sure what the rules are when it comes to cloaks and false moustache's on the pitch, but if he can sneak that past the 4th official from the subs bench, then I definately think he should.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uncle Buck said:
McCammon is not only shite but he is lazy and wanders around the pitch like a surely trolley with a wonky wheel, hence I will give him no slack. For the record he should have been sacked for gross misconduct for his actions and attitude at Burnely last season

I can't really be bothered getting involved in the 'Is Harding shit debate today', but as for the quote above, if questionning your boss's decision and then sulking is a sackable offence, how many of us would be in work?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
I can't really be bothered getting involved in the 'Is Harding shit debate today', but as for the quote above, if questionning your boss's decision and then sulking is a sackable offence, how many of us would be in work?

But if he was removed from the bus for his disruptive attitude then surely it is sackable.

Everyone gones on about the great spirit at the club and a lower league player is retaining employment with us due to his dressing room influence, then surely a surly lump of metal from Asda is going to be detrimental to this?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The whys and wherefore's of Harding's leaving aside, I would much rather see Harding at LB than Kerry who is now a complete liability,imo, due to his lack of pace and cack distribution, but ideally I'd like to see a new player there as it is a real weak spot for us in an improving team.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Was he really linked with man u or were we well and truly done?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:
Think the difference is Harding had some talent McCammon has none. Even when players are a bit pony, if they put some effort in and generally look to be trying their hardest (Barker?), people will generally accept them. McCammon is not only shite but he is lazy and wanders around the pitch like a surely trolley with a wonky wheel, hence I will give him no slack. For the record he should have been sacked for gross misconduct for his actions and attitude at Burnely last season and if he never appears in a Brighton shirt it will not be soon enough.

But the general concensus has been that when Mark has played this season he has put in effort and played ok so therefore your above statement is total bollocks. But dont let that stop you using the same arguments to defend Harding :dunce:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Easy 10 said:
I think that is an excellent idea. Not sure what the rules are when it comes to cloaks and false moustache's on the pitch, but if he can sneak that past the 4th official from the subs bench, then I definately think he should.

I'm toying with the idea of forwarding as uggested rule change to fifa along the lines of the above.
In every game the opposing fans would be able to nominate a pantomime villain who would have to wear the aforementioned attire, but they would be allowed to put false diversion signs on the pitch and tie people to rails in the path of oncoming trains ( but only american style steam trains)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uncle Buck said:
But if he was removed from the bus for his disruptive attitude then surely it is sackable.

Everyone gones on about the great spirit at the club and a lower league player is retaining employment with us due to his dressing room influence, then surely a surly lump of metal from Asda is going to be detrimental to this?

In this day and age, it's far more likely that the employee thrown off the bus would be able to take action against the employer for humiliating him in front of his colleagues.

I'm not sticking up for trolley by the way, I am just pointing out that your grasp of employment law may be a little sketchy.:glare:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
But the general concensus has been that when Mark has played this season he has put in effort and played ok so therefore your above statement is total bollocks. But dont let that stop you using the same arguments to defend Harding :dunce:

Could not tell you what he did in the second half at Hull due to logistical reasons and was not at Shrewsbury, but he certainly missed a sitter from reports of those that were there.

He is a truely awful player, only beaten to the worst striker spot by some of the muppets that masqueraded as strikers during the Gillingham years.

With regards to Harding, he came on leaps and bounds in the second half of last season and has many of the technical attributes to suggest he will be a decent left back. Trouble is the mistakes he made were noticeable so it is easier to slag him off for those, rather than praise the performance at Rotherham or the job he did as a stand in centre back during the Reading home game.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
robbied69 said:
Was he really linked with man u or were we well and truly done?
OF COURSE HE WASN'T! IF MAN U WANTED HIM HE'D BE AT MAN U!

I can't believe anyone really entertained the possibility that there was even an iota of truth in his claim. :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:

He is a truely awful player, only beaten to the worst striker spot by some of the muppets that masqueraded as strikers during the Gillingham years.

He might not have all that much talent but if asked to play and then put in effort (as he has this season) what more can be asked? You will continue the derogatory name calling regardless, which is far more damaging than us having a pop at an Ex player. One question. If you saw Mark McCammon in the street would you dare to call him Super Market Trolley or wonky wheel or similar to his face? I very much doubt it, so so easy to hide behind the keyboard and call the chidish names eh?

Voroshilov said:
I just think it's funny how much of a cartoon villain he's developed into all because he had the nerve to leave for better money without asking NSC's permission.
He should be forced to wear a cloak and Dick Darstardly Moustache just to satisfy all the herd animals on here., and perhaps deveop a manic cackle

Almost, almost - if he had a Manc cackle, that would annoy the leeds fans more :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
He might not have all that much talent but if asked to play and then put in effort (as he has this season) what more can be asked? You will continue the derogatory name calling regardless, which is far more damaging than us having a pop at an Ex player. One question. If you saw Mark McCammon in the street would you dare to call him Super Market Trolley or wonky wheel or similar to his face? I very much doubt it, so so easy to hide behind the keyboard and call the chidish names eh?

Childish names are good on here, keeps the day fun. Although you have made my day referring to me as a keyboard warrior.

If I saw Trolley in the street, I doubt I would even give him the time of day. He has wasted enough of the money the club get out of me, without having to waste effort on calling him names to his face.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If I saw him I'd shout ''Oi McCammon, you should change your name to Joey Deacon for you're a f***ing Footie SPASTIC mate.''

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:
He has wasted enough of the money the club get out of me, without having to waste effort on calling him names to his face.

But you waste an awful lot of your effort on here calling him names?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If I saw him I'd shout ''Oi McCammon, you should change your name to Joey Deacon for you're a f***ing Footie SPASTIC mate.''

Bet you wouldn't.

Anyway, I saw a player in the CCC last night who is worse than him.

Albion Dan said:
But was Crainey responsible for the goals? I woulpdnt know and suspect you dont either so the fact Dan isnt on the bench would suggest Crainey is playing better? Or does your faith in the Manager always knows best only stretch to Mark Mcghee?

Elegant sophistry Dan, of course I don't know Harding's form v Crainey and Blackwell is in the best position to judge that, but it's the premise that because Harding is now on the bench that he is either a poor player or a poor transfer for Leeds that is so faulty, would we say the same about our bench players, guys like Alexandre Frutos or even Jake Robinson?

While you speak excellent sense against Gloomy Bucky's hysterical scapegoating spite against Big Mac, be careful of a similar-ish beam in your own eye re. Harding!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
But you waste an awful lot of your effort on here calling him names?

It is either that or doing some work or lack of.

I think he is truely shite, but if the masses wanted to settle for second best then fine.

But based on performances last season, half the time he did not even seem like he was trying and he did not have the talent to pull something out of the bag, which makes him a waste of space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here