Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
personally, i think harding would provide a better option at left-back than the options (or lack of options) that we have at the moment. towards the end of last season he looked amazing and although he cost us points, other players also cost us points throughout the rest of the season. there is always responsibility put on someone for a goal which you have conceded, but it seems everyone conveniently forgot, except when it was dan...

i blame his agent for the way he left but it doesn't mean dan was blameless. it would have been better if he was honest, however, my opinion of him as a player has not changed as a result of that. i do not think he was shit and even when he was very dodgy he was always fully committed to the cause, i felt.

and also, what does being dropped from the leeds team mean?!?! there's practically a whole season left and he will get back into it. i'm not saying he's maldini, but he would be better than a right-footer at left back for us right now...

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Unless of course we've got a sell-on clause :lol:

Which we have.
He'll get his place back. He did look decent when playing for the Under 21's and although he made mistakes, he was also a decent young player who needs the right manager to continue coaching him.
McGhee would have been that manager and Dan was offered 4 different contracts to stay here.
I think what most people are annoyed about is the fact that he couldn't be straight with the club about his intentions.

As for McCammon I will not slate a player in the stripes. They can all have bad games but McCammon got us a point when we needed it last season. That's good enough for me.

Opinions eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Unless of course we've got a sell-on clause :lol:

Not worth a light, it'll be a BZ like swop when he does go and we'll get nowt.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
Which we have.
He'll get his place back. He did look decent when playing for the Under 21's and although he made mistakes, he was also a decent young player who needs the right manager to continue coaching him.
McGhee would have been that manager and Dan was offered 4 different contracts to stay here.
I think what most people are annoyed about is the fact that he couldn't be straight with the club about his intentions.

As for McCammon I will not slate a player in the stripes. They can all have bad games but McCammon got us a point when we needed it last season. That's good enough for me.

Opinions eh?

Can't now see him ever making the fifty games or whatever it is that triggers the 50K payment to the Albion. Honestly think we'll be getting about thruppence ha'penny sell-on from Rotherham or more likely Crawley for the boy. For which he's only got Peter Taylor and his agent and his bottling rabbit-caught-in-the-headlights self to blame Yorkie. He was well dodgy when he was here, and at Leeds he seems to have lost the confidence of his team-mates and the fans alike, in record time. No way back from that methinks, and as if that wasn't enough, the booing of the Albion faithful must have damn near destroyed whatever levels of confidence he had left. This is a player who got attacked by one of his own team-mates away at Cardiff, about three games into the season remember. Might yet cost the Leeds manager his job for squandering even more of their funds than he thought he was squandering. And Peter Taylor's judgement is left looking none too bright either - well apart from doing the Albion an absolutely MASSIVE favour in the transfer market that is :lol:

On one level I almost feel sorry for the lad

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tom Hark said:
This is a player who got attacked by one of his own team-mates away at Cardiff, about three games into the season remember.
Did he really ? Is that common knowledge then ? Presumably it was Cullip ? First I'd heard of it, so apols if its a 'fixtures' thing, but I'd appreciate some elaboration on this titbit, if anyone knows any more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Did he really ? Is that common knowledge then ? Presumably it was Cullip ? First I'd heard of it, so apols if its a 'fixtures' thing, but I'd appreciate some elaboration on this titbit, if anyone knows any more.

Easy, you dumbass big-faced bastard! It was one of his LEEDS team-mates. The mad-dog one. This season. Can't be arsed to look up who it was, but The Laughing Bluebird was an eye-witness. And he was laughing :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tom Hark said:
Easy, you dumbass big-faced bastard! It was one of his LEEDS team-mates. The mad-dog one. This season. Can't be arsed to look up who it was, but The Laughing Bluebird was an eye-witness. And he was laughing :lolol:
Guilty as charged. :blush:

Its not my bloody fault I don't always spend my LIFE on here though. I've been on holiday.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here