Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I was amazed that we got as much as we did for Harding - big thanks to Peter Taylor for picking for England U21s and thereby upping his value.

He certainly wasn't worth 450k but it's funny how on this thread there's plenty who want to slag him off but another thread going on about our lack of a left back since he left! Personally I would have him in the team ahead of Kerry - there's a lot of sour grapes because he dared to leave us.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I see to remember the time he did 'try' last season was Reading at home when, after about 15 minutse of 'trying', he had stretchered away. Nice one, Mark.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uncle Buck said:
I think that is a lot of it. People are horrified that he had the gall to leave the mighty BHA, after all according to some of the gimps on here we are the biggest club in the world, I mean how dare he....

At least we're a 'bigger club than Reading'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But we dont bang on about currie who also dared to leave us for a bigger club and more money. Or Cullip. Or Zamora. Barely a murmur.

The fact is Harding acted like a c unt whether him or his advisors or whatever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck said:
I think that is a lot of it. People are horrified that he had the gall to leave the mighty BHA, after all according to some of the gimps on here we are the biggest club in the world, I mean how dare he....
Poppycock.
You don't see any of this towards Bob, Currie or Virgs do you.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Spiros said:
there's a lot of sour grapes because he dared to leave us.

What a load of bollocks.

It was the way he f***ed us about that got everyone wound up with his agent making him think he's better than he is.

Personally I was glad to get rid of him,he's shit!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
London Irish said:

While you speak excellent sense against Gloomy Bucky's hysterical scapegoating spite against Big Mac, be careful of a similar-ish beam in your own eye re. Harding!

Ah yes but Harding is now an ex player (although I admit I gave him grief when here) and its always fun to have a villain aye?

Only time will tell how good a deal we really got for Harding but I am feeling confident we will not look back in envy.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I dont rate Harding as he was a bottler. Granted he looked good in midfield around the Spurs game time but at left back he did not read the game and was hesitant.

I am grateful for his goal against Rotherham and wish him well in his future at Aldershot

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
McCammon has been better at times this season but he still does not look like he is trying half the time.

People wouldn't mind as much if was shit but putting in 100%. No one slags off Chris McPhee like this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chris McPhee is shit, and he knows he is.

Harding thinks he's a cross between David Beckham and Paulo Maldini.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fatboy said:
McCammon has been better at times this season but he still does not look like he is trying half the time.

People wouldn't mind as much if was shit but putting in 100%. No one slags off Chris McPhee like this.

The McPhee point is a good one. You know he is not going to make it long term at the club, but he works his socks off and so people do not get on his back.

Are you in the office?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
The McPhee point is a good one. You know he is not going to make it long term at the club, but he works his socks off and so people do not get on his back.

Are you in the office?

No.
I had to come and find my degree certificate as I think my employers are starting to doubt I have one!! :D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here